Hello my beautiful ladies,
It has been quite a while that I did a review on lipstick. So today, I am very happy to be back with a lipstick review, and taking in consideration my love for reds, it has to be a red colored lipstick.
So here goes my review on Bobbi Brown Lip Color 10 Red
About Bobbi Brown Lip Color:
Bobbi’s original formula treats lips to rich color with a soft-matte finish. Infused with Vitamins E and C as well as Beeswax, it also moisturizes and comforts lips.
You can buy similar red lipstick from Flipkart.com here
My experience with Bobbi Brown Lip Color Red :
Packaging: The lipstick comes in a sturdy black rectangular case with shade name and number written at base and “Bobbi Brown” written on the body with golden. Nothing fancy, very elegant.
Shade: Bobbi Brown describes this as “a fire-engine red”. And true to what Bobbi Brown says, it is an ultra glamorous classic red. Deep, sultry, hot rod red which looks very elegant, bold and sophisticated. An ultimate scarlet for every skin tone.
Texture: It is creamy and buttery soft with a high-gloss sheen that feels great on my chapped winter lips, keeps them moisturized and prevent from further drying out. The super moisturizing formula helps to glide on thick and creamy without streaking, and never feels heavy on lips. Minutes after application it settles into a semi-matte finish but keeps lips hydrated for hours.
It doesn’t bleed, doesn’t settle into fine lines and neither highlights patches. Makes look teeth whiter and face brighter.
Pigmentation: It has completely rich and utterly beautiful color payoff. The hand swatch shows the colour intensity at one swipe.
Staying Power: It stays intact through both dinner and drinks. I wore it for 8 hours at a stretch, and when I came back home and looked into the mirror, it felt like I was wearing some classy matte red, the glossiness was gone, but the stain was intact. Now the problem I faced, the stain is very difficult to remove. I generally prefer oils to remove my makeup, but for this I had to use a makeup remover, but that too failed to wipe off the stain.
What I like about Bobbi Brown Lip Color Red:
- Iconic, bright, powerful red.
- Heavenly creamy texture, yet light on lips.
- Super moisturizing, lips remain hydrated for hours.
- Glides on buttery-soft, feels luxuriously smooth.
- Doesn’t bleed.
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines.
- Doesn’t highlight patches.
- Beautifully pigmented.
- Covers lip pigmentation.
- Stays long.
- Elegant packaging.
- It is worth each and every penny I spent.
What I don’t like about Bobbi Brown Lip Color Red:
- Very hard to remove, the stain just refuses to go.
- Price might be an issue for some.
Final Thoughts: This is my “Go to red” for winter, summer, spring, monsoon, fall and whenever I feel like. Utterly gorgeous shade, it goes on smooth, non-drying and lasts forever. I will buy more. It is Terrific, and I love this.
Have you tried Bobbi Brown Lip Color Red?
You might like to read:-
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Express Mauve Review & Swatches
- Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick 209 Red Velvet Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 7 Easy Clay Masks Recipes & Its Benefits
- L’Oreal Paris Color Rich Lip Balm Rose Elixir Review & Swatches
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot Cherry Chocolate Review – MAC Twink Eye Shadow Dupe
- 5 Benefits Of Using A Loofah