“Beauty is only skin deep”, the proverb means that true beauty lies within.
But when talking about beauty, I just can’t miss “makeup and beauty” and the proverb goes here as well. Unless our skin is beautiful from within, no other things can make you look pretty.
Skin deep cleansing here plays a pivotal role. Skin deep cleansing draws out deep dirt and eliminate dead cells. Detoxifies and purifies, cleanses and soothes.
The whole process restores, rejuvenates old tired skin and aids in soft, healthy skin.
The Process of Deep Cleansing Skin
- Cleanse your face:-Clean your face using a wet wipe. Make sure there is no trace of makeup, dirt or grim.
- Steam your face for about 5 minutes. It will open pores.
- Exfoliation:-Use an exfoliant to get rid of the dead cells and blackheads. The scrub is gently worked over the skin in small circles while avoiding the eye area. Wipe and rinse.
- Mask:-Allow skin conditioners to soak into skin. The oil or mixture that was massaged into the skin is allowed to remain on the skin or is wiped away and mask is applied to lock the effectiveness.
- Massage:-Stimulate circulation in skin and underlying tissue, tone skin and muscles.
- Steam your face again. To open pores and deep cleanse.
- Tone:-Toning is essential to maintain the ph balance.
- Moisturize:-Don’t forget to moisturize your skin properly.
Simple Homemade Recipes for Deep Cleansing Skin
You can use any of your favorite cleansers or wipes. I am fond of natural ingredients, so I prefer what my kitchen has. I use milk mixed with a few drops of honey for cleansing my face. You can mix essential oil or apple juice as well or use your favorite cleansers that are available in the market.
- My favourite is sugar with a few drops of lemon or honey.
- Sometimes I also use coffee as an exfoliant.
- Oatmeal mixed with drops of honey.
- Grinded grams mixed with milk powder. Read about gram scrub here
- Coarsely grinded almond and fresh cream. Read about another almond scrub here.
- Coarsely grinded rice and honey.
- Cinnamon and honey.
- Yogurt and honey mixed together.
- Fresh cream.
- Aloe Vera gel
- Strawberry puree mixed with multani mitti.
- Cocoa Powder mixed with cream and honey.
- Clay or Mud masks are best for deep skin cleansing.
- Tomato puree mixed besan.
- Egg white and tissue peel-off mask.
- Rose water.
- Green tea soaked water.
Deep oil cleansing method is effective too. Read it here.
Did you know about this method of deep cleansing skin?
You might like to read:-