I’m sharing a stunningly beautiful MAC Pigment with you today and it is LE shade but still available in so many stores across India as I picked mine few days back only. I love to collect MAC pigments but guess the phase is over now considering the price hike. I remember purchasing them at 1100/- INR long back and now see the new pricing.
Size – 4.5 gm, Price – 1850 /- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
Shade – Emerald Dusk is mysterious and misleading shade in tub, it is teal blue greyish shade with super fine pearly silvery sheen to it. I have swathched it here dry and wet and you can see it is sheer to look at in dry swatch however when used wet it is little more pigmented.
Texture and Staying power – It has fine, smooth and easy to use finely milled texture and the finish is almost frosty when applied wet.
I get 7 plus hrs of wear easily without creasing and fading if used a good primer underneath and applied wet. The shade needs a lot of attention and hence not for beginners I would say.
Pigmentation – It is little sheer when applied dry however if you use it wet it is completely opaque in single pat. The best way to use is, damp the brush with MAC Fix plus and then pat this on lightly.
What I like about MAC Emerald Dusk Pigment:
- I love the deep grey mysterious shade.
- The shimmer is fine and looks wonderful when used wet.
- The staying power is good if used wet and primer underneath.
- The texture is fine and easy to work.
What I don’t like about MAC Emerald Dusk Pigment:
- It is sheer when used dry.
- The price is little too steep.
- The shade is Limited Edition.
Ratings – 4/5
Recommendations – I adore the shade and see this working with so many colour combinations but when applied dry it lacks pigmentation and have a little fall out so you need to make sure to use it WET.
Have you tried MAC Emerald Dusk Pigment?
You might like to read:-
- Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick Red Band – What To Buy & What Not To Buy
- Milani Eye Shadow Pencil Royal Purple Review & Swatches
- Deepika Padukone Birthday Special – Her Journey & How She Made It Big
- My 5 Best Kryolan Products + Video
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet 05 Ole’ Flamingo Review & Swatches
- 5 Best DIY Recipes For Natural Black Hair