Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen
How are you all? I have been facing a lot of dryness especially nails. And my cuticles are always coming out,poking me and irritating me. Sometimes I have simply tweezed them out, but then it hurts me and I have sore cuticles. I need a solution and for my nail treatment I always rely on Sally Hansen.
Let me tell you about my latest quest; Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen
About Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen:
Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen nourishes dry rough cuticles and nails instantly. If you have dry, rough cuticles and weak, brittle nails that peel and break, you’ll soon have soft, smooth, healthy-looking cuticles and nails.
How it works: Moisture treatment formula fortified with Fluoride, Vitamins A, C, E, Pro-vitamin B5 and Aloe. Fast acting complex deeply hydrates, nourishes and seals in moisture to support nail growth. Unique no mess, no spill brush pen for easy precise application.
How to use:
Twist base to wet brush tip.
Brush onto cuticles and bare nails.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isocetyl Alcohol, Decamethyl Cyclopentasiloxane, Perfluorononyl Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Panthenol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
Price: £ 5.95
My take on Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen:
Don’t we all love Sally Hansen products, I know most of us girls drool over Sally Hansen products. And I usually have full faith in these treatment products. I read lot of reviews about cuticle pens and creams, thus I decided to opt for my favorite brand.
The oil has a brush applicator which easily applies on the cuticles. The oil is not messy and does not make my nails cuticle greasy. The nail pen claims that it offers nail growth, I have not yet noticed that part.
The fragrance is nice and feels like almond oil, but when I see the ingredient list, it tops the list with safflower oil.
The concept is nice and it focuses on those dry corners, you can simply use it while watching TV or simply do it at your desk. The oil is absorbed after 5-10 minutes, I even made my husband soften his cuticles
The results lasts not very long, since I have a habit of washing my hands often. However, I believe that it is better to soften the cuticle rather than cutting them off, since they grow right back.
What I like about Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen:
- The pen is leak proof, it is a part of my bag when I am traveling,
- The cuticles soften quickly,
- The fragrance is nice and sweet like almond oil,
- The oil is not greasy and gets absorbed quickly,
- The applicator brush is really soft,
What I dislike about Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen:
- The result does not last long,
- It is simple oil combinations which contains parabens, you can do it at home minus the chemicals by simply applying olive oil/almond oil.
Rating: 4.5/5 (minus since it contains parabens)
Have you tried Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen?
You might like to read:-
- Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick Red Band – What To Buy & What Not To Buy
- Milani Eye Shadow Pencil Royal Purple Review & Swatches
- Deepika Padukone Birthday Special – Her Journey & How She Made It Big
- My 5 Best Kryolan Products + Video
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet 05 Ole’ Flamingo Review & Swatches
- 5 Best DIY Recipes For Natural Black Hair