By Anjana Muralidharan
I currently live in Mysore and the winters here are unlike other South Indian cities. It gets very cold and my skin gets very dry. I need to rely on oils and butters for my skin. So I was walking through a TBS store looking for butters and the lady there asked me to try this. I am not a huge fan of the smell of honey. I think its sickly sweet for application on skin, BUT oh my god! This was heavenly. No 2nd thoughts, (we girls are usually not like that eh-indecisive when it comes to picking something hehe) I immediately got this packed.
About The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter:
This luxurious Body Butter has a rich, floral scent. Each pot contains Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers of Ethiopia. Dip in for skin that feels silky soft. – 24-hour hydration – Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother – Buttery texture – Rich, floral scent
Price: Rs 1195 for 200ml
You can buy from Flipkart.com here
My experience with The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter:
The first thing I want to tell you is that it smells so divine, I could eat this thing! My mouth literally salivates *embarrassed smile*. No wonder the first line at the back is ‘Unfit for consumption’. Now about how good it is at its job. It is till date the best TBS body butter I have tried. As soon as you apply there is a greasy shine (I kind of like to see that shine to hope for hydrated skin throughout the day), which gets absorbed soon.
Even in this extreme winter, my skin feels extremely moisturized and healthy. And the best part is that I don’t have to reapply anything till I take a shower again. Yay! Its amazing moisturisation comes from honey, cocoa butter, Shea butter and sesame oil.
Texture: Since it’s winter, the butter has become very thick. I assume it’s creamier off winter.
Spreadability: Spreads well even though it has got thick due to the cold weather.
Smell: Don’t even get me started! It’s absolutely divine. No chemical smell. It’s honey from thousands of wildflowers after all.
Packaging: Sturdy yellow tub.
*look at that cute bee on the QR code*
What I like about The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter:
- (Again and again. I am going week in the knees.) The smell is one of the best TBS fragrances.
- Great hydration.
- The hydration stays for long hours as claimed.
- TBS is against animal cruelty and so no bees were harmed in the making of this product.
What I don’t like about The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter:
- Costlier than your usual TBS butters by almost Rs 200.
- I would have liked the smell to stay as long as the hydration.
Would I Repurchase/Recommend this?
I may not buy this again until I have tried many butters – but that is solely because I love experimenting with new products.
I recommend this to all of you who need extreme hydration for their thirsty dry skin. And also for its wonderful smell.
Have you tried The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter ?
You might like to read:-
- Sleek MakeUP Matte Me Lip Gloss Petal Shade Review
- Cinnamon Hot Oil Treatment For Hair Growth
- Mark & Spencer Mango Moisturizing Lip Balm Review
- Video Updates On Wise She This Week- DIY, New Year Makeup Tutorial
- Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Burst Review & Swatches
- Bollywood Stars’ Christmas Celebration