Vivo Color Block Show Me The Money – 12 Shade Eye Palette Review
I would love to show you one of my favourite and affordable makeup palette from the brand Vivo cosmetics. This palette has many bright colors and looks like a watercolour box . So lets check out if this palette delivers in terms of quality and fulfils all the tall claims it makes.
About Vivo Color Block Eye Palette:
The perfect 12 shade collection with popping colours to find your ideal colour combination. Contains highly pigmented eye shadows in matte and pearl finishes, the buildable and super silky formulation blends easily for lasting colour impact. A pop of soft pink or peach on the eyelids sets off a bronzed face beautifully, giving it a fresh finish. We love the pink and purple tones featured in our Show Me The Money Colour Block Palette . Here, make-up artist Karla Powell shows you how to make these colours wearable…
Ingredients:Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, [± CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 16075, CI 77007, CI 77492, CI 77007, CI 77510, CI 77742, CI 15850, CI 42090, CI 19140]
Price: £3.99 for 14 g.
Buy similar eyeshadow palette from Flipkart.com here
My Take on Vivo Color Block Show Me The Money Eye Palette:
Packaging: Vivo color block palette comes in a square plastic palette. It encases 12 shadows alongwith a dual ended sponge tip eye shadow applicator. It has see through transparent cover. The entire information alongwith ingredient list is mentioned at the bottom of the palette. I really wish a mirror was provided with it. I did not like the packaging as I found it to be brittle and shadows are easily prone to damage. Its not at all travel friendly and would consume much of the space during travelling.
Shades: Vivo color block show me the money palette has 12 different bold bright colors.
- -SERENE: Teal blue: It is the first shade in the palette. Its a vibrant teal blue shadow with soft pearl finish.
- -SUMMER: Cream yellow gold: Its a pretty frosty shade, can be used at the inner corners.
- -CRUSH: Lilac: It comes with soft pearl finish and looks great.
- -HOT: Bubblegum pink: Its a frosty hot pink shade.
- -CHILL: Light pink: Its a frosty shade, great for inner corners.
- NIGHT SKY: Purple: Its a gorgeous shade with pearl finish.
- SIZZLE: Yellow gold: Fantastic frosty shade, can be used in many ways.
- STORMY: Deep Blue: Its an intense blue shade with pearl finish, great for smoky eyes.
- BREEZE: Aqua Blue: Very pretty matte shade.
- SUNRISE: Bright red: Its a cooler version of red shade, Many people would love it.
- WAVE: Sea green: another fantastic shade with soft pearl finish in the palette.
- CALM: Purple pearl: Its the most frosty shade in this palette. It gets a bit patchy on my eye lid. I wish it was not this frosty.
Pigmentation: All the shades are richly pigmented. I really didn’t have to swipe the shades more than twice. Matte, pearl and frosty shades are equally pigmented. Even without a primer all the shades show up clearly on my pigmented lids.
Texture & Finish: All the shadows have soft blendable texture, matte shades are velvety soft. Shadows in show me the money palette come with either matte or pearl, frosty finish. To my surprise at last I found a palette in which matte shades are so silky soft and pigmented, these are not at all chalky. Shadows blend nicely within seconds.
Longevity: I have used this palette on many occasions and I have never been disappointed as such. They last on my eyes for 4-5 hours easily. However, intensity of the shades reduces with time. Matte shades are longer staying and did not crease that easily, frosty shades showed minimal creasing after 3 hours without a primer. Shades with pearl finish had incredible staying power.
- Packaging: 3.5 out of 5
- Shades: 4.5 out of 5
- Pigmentation: 4.5 out of 5
- Texture & Finish: 4.25 out of 5
- Longevity: 4.25 out of 5
Overall Rating: 4.25 out of 5
What I liked about Vivo Color Block Show Me The Money Eye Palette:
- -It has a great combination of different bright shades.
- -Several palettes are available in this range.
- -Matte eye shadows are richly pigmented.
- -All the shades are pigmented and do not require any primer underneath.
- – No shadow is chalky.
- -There was no fall out with these shadows.
- -Texture of all shadows is very soft.
- -All the shades blend nicely.
- -They have a wear time of 4-5 hours.
- -These are affordable palettes.
What I did not like about Vivo Color Block Show Me The Money Eye Palette:
- -I did not like the square palette, I feel its quite brittle and easily prone to damage.
- -Few shades are too frosty for my liking.
- -Only available at Vivo site.
- -The dual ended foam tip eye shadow applicator provided with it is pretty useless.
Will I repurchase it? Yes I would love to repurchase it. I already have two more palettes from their color block range and I really love using them.
My Overall Recommendation: Are you looking for an affordable palette with wide arrays of shades and combinations? Are you looking for pigmented matte eye shadows with better wear time? If yes, surely check these palettes. They have some awesome shades. One con I found with this palette was presence of few frosty shades in the palette, they are pigmented but I personally do not have preference towards frosty shadows. I would definitely recommend this palette to everyone who loves bright, bold colors.
Have you tried Vivo Color Block Show Me The Money – 12 Shade Eye Palette?
You might like to read:-
- Maybelline Master Duo EyeStudio Glossy 2-IN-1 Liquid Liner Polished Green Photos & Swatches
- 10 Shimmery Lipsticks For The Season
- Bonjour Paris Crème Lipstick 32 Hazel Nut Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorshow Lipsticks Purple Band – What To Buy & What Not To Buy
- Milani Eye Shadow Pencils Review, Swatch & Eye Makeup Tutorial + VIDEO
- Makar Sankranti – The Festival Of Harvest
- The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter Review
- 5 Lip Care Products