10 Professional Beauty Tips You Must Know
Professionals in the field of beauty and makeup have a lot of quick fixes and hacks that we are unaware of. They use simple tricks to make girls look prettier. Some of these ideas are not only quick but cheap too. These tips can change the way you look at your beauty routine.
Here are some very useful and sneaky Professional Beauty Tips You Must Know-
- Rinsing shampoos and conditioners completely out of hair can be an arduous task. It takes a lot of water and obviously time. When you are in hurry, you may ignore a proper wash and end up with product residues on scalp and hair. This tends to weigh hair down. As a quick-fix, mix 5 drops of vinegar with a little water and apply on hair and scalp.
- When you are trying to get your body-shaving done quickly, you may end up with nicks and cuts. Nicks are common even if you are careful. A quick way to stop blood is to place a cold tea bag on the cut. Tea has tannic acid which stops the oozing blood.
- To instantly give yourself a face-lift and make your makeup look better, apply egg white. Break an egg and remove the yolk. Whisk the egg white and apply it on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. You will get instantly tight and smooth skin. Apply makeup immediately after this.
- Not many of us have time to let our hair air dry after a wash. Also when water stays for a long duration in hair, it ends up making hair more prone to breakage. Use a hair dryer to dry your hair but do not make your completely dry with it. Stop when your hair is about 70-80% dry. It prevents frizz.
- Is you foundation too runny for your liking? It happens many times that a foundation is just perfect for skin but is not easy to work with due to runny consistency. To make it thicker, take required quantity of foundation and mix it with a little loose powder. If you add too much powder then your foundation will turn cake-y so be careful.
- Applying mascara to the root of the lashes is not easy. Improper application of mascara does not give the desired effect to lashes. To apply mascara till the roots, use a fan brush. Apply mascara on fan brush and then use it to coat the lashes properly.
- Too oily skin types cannot do without a primer. What if you suddenly go out of it? Simply apply some corn starch on face and then apply foundation. Your makeup will stay long without any greasiness.
- Getting your wings right is the trickiest part of eye makeup. We usually do our easy-eye first and then move to the tougher side. If you want matching wings then start with the tougher eye first. Now it will be easy to match your easy-eye to it as you are more comfortable with this eye.
- Another winged eyeliner problem is to get the flick right. If the direction of flick goes awry, your eyes will look imbalanced. To get the right direction, apply mascara before eye liner. As the lashes become more prominent, it will be easier for you to understand the right direction of the flick.
- Want naturally, flushed cheeks? You do not need to pinch or slap yourself! Apply blush before foundation. It will make your face look naturally flushed as the glow will seem to be coming from under your skin.
Have you tried these professional beauty tips?
You might like to read:-