I have shared many MAC Lip glasses in past and now it’s the time for their PLUSH GLASS , they are part of the permanent line and comes in same packaging like lip glass but there is little bit of difference and I will share that in this post .
Size – 4.2 ml,
Price – 1500 /- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
My experience with MAC Wet, Wild, Wonderful Plush Glass:
Shade – MAC WET WILD Wonderful is described as Bronze with Gold pearl, it is warm toned soft brown shade with very evident bronze golden shimmer to it. The shade will look more beautiful on warmer skin tone and someone who is above NC 40; I do love this shade a lot and find that it is very good for lip liners like SPICE and WHIRL.
Texture and Staying power – It is from FRSOT Finish and you can see the tube, the shimmer is chunky and is very much visible in tube , as well as on lips. They claim that there is plumping effect but I never seen much of a difference but what I like about these are that they are not sticky like MAC Lip glasses.
On its own it stays for 1 – 2 hrs on my lips but with lipstick underneath it manage to stay good for 5 plus hours , you can even use a lip liner underneath .
Pigmentation – It looks pretty dark in tube however on lips it comes out quite sheer. On its own it is not very much visible but if I pair it with a lipstick it does show up nicely and very well.
What I like about MAC Wet, Wild, Wonderful Plush Glass:
- The shimmer is chunky but adds nice dimension.
- The tingling minty sensation.
- The applicator gives even application.
- The classic vanilla fragrance which MAC fans are addicted to.
What I don’t like about MAC Wet, Wild, Wonderful Plush Glass:
- The price is too steep for the size you get.
- The gloss is not as pigmented as it looks in the tube.
Ratings – 4/5
Recommendations – I adore this shade but the size is too small for the price you pay and hence I don’t recommend as much as I do the Lip glass, still if you like less sticky gloss then do them a try. If you are looking for a shimmery brown lip-gloss then definitely give this a try.
Have you tried MAC Wet, Wild, Wonderful Plush Glass?
You might like to read:-
- 10 Loreal Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks For Pigmented Lips & Dusky Skin+Video
- How To Chemical Peel For Acne At Home
- Physicians Formula Super BB Cream Review + Video
- How To Apply Hair Oil In A Right Way
- Urban Decay Surreal Skin Cream to Powder Foundation in Hallucination Review
- 10 Pink Shades Of Lipsticks For Indian Skin