Hi lovely people,
I love eye make up, more than anything, I like to enhance my nice features rather than lathering up bases. I like to keep it simple as my husband does not like too much make up, is that not the case with all the men
I recall wearing a nice shade of lipstick once and he asked me are you wearing lips today? It was so funny. But anyway, enhancing eyes is always been in trend and it looks lovely.
About Maybelline Master Smoky Eye Shadow Pencil:
Maybelline New York Master Smoky long-wearing Shadow Pencil is a chubby dual purpose pencil. One end delivers rich, ultra saturated pigments to lids, while the other offers a super smudger to perfectly blend color.
Long wearing shadow-pencil. Ultra-saturated pigments in a rich creamy liner.
Price: £ 5.99
My experience with Maybelline Master Smoky Eye Shadow Pencil Chocolate:
These shadow pencils have been recently introduced, I tried looking for reviews before buying them, but did not come across anything. However, some other brands have something like this but I trust Maybelline a lot when it comes it to eye make up.
It is very easy to use, I usually like to fill my water line and with a hint of something on lids, but I usually skip lids because it takes a long time for the liquid liners to dry, however with the dry liners there is no need to bother about the drying part.
The shadow pencil comes with a applicator sponge (smudger), which is also at the other end of the pencil, I love this part, as I don’t have to hunt for a brush in my kit. I love the fact that the liner looks very natural with the rubbing effect.
The lasting power is pretty good, the shadow stays for good 6-7 hours ans I went out in that time, did my work, came back, cooked dinner and the liner was intact.
I opted for a chocolate shade because it suits my skin tone more than jet black, I usually worry the jet black coming on face. Anyway, I totally love this shadow, it looks natural and gives my eyes a deeper look.
What I like about Maybelline Master Smoky Eye Shadow Pencil Chocolate:
- The deep color,
- Long staying power,
- The smudging sponge (the smudger),
- Easy to use,
- Can be used on water line as well on lids,
- Blends well,
- Does not stray even after many hours,
- Easy to remove with a good make up remover,
- Can be sharpened easily.
What I dislike about Maybelline Master Smoky Eye Shadow Pencil Chocolate:
- Pricey, I think it is a bit pricey at £ 5.99,
- No sharpener provided, but I guess I have standby’s.
Over all, I love this cute little thing. I will repurchase in different colors.
Have you tried Maybelline Master Smoky Eye Shadow Pencil Chocolate?
You might like to read:-
- 10 Hairstyle Cuts For Long Hair
- Sephora Rouge Lipstick R11 Love Test – Cream Review & Swatches
- Last Minute Valentine’s day Gift Idea From Amazon.In
- All L’Oreal Color Riche Star Red Collection Pure Reds Lipsticks Lip Swatches
- How To Treat Oily Skin
- Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer Review
- NYX Matte Lipstick Sweet Pink Rose Doux Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Pink Lipsticks For Brown Skin Tone