Last time I had reviewed Revlon high intensity palette in Glamour girl, this time I am reviewing another palette from the same range. Palette blissful girl is designed mainly for creating smokey eyes. So check these palettes from Revlon which comes in 4 different variants with wide range of shades.
Four variants are:
- -Blissful Girl
- –Glamour Girl
- -Party Girl
- -Romantic Girl
About Revlon High Intensity Eye shadow Palette:
- These ultra intense shadows contain micro-pulverized pigments for ultra-smooth contours and layering
- Color that’s purer than pure, truer than true
- Made in Paris
Price- Rs 825 for 14.3 g.
My Take on About Revlon High Intensity Eye shadow Palette Blissful Girl:
Packaging: Revlon High Intensity Eye shadow Palette in Glamour Girl eye shadow comes in a black sleek classic sturdy palette form. It encases 8 shadows alongwith a dual ended sponge tip eye shadow applicator and a huge mirror lodged at the inner side of the cover. The entire information alongwith ingredient list is mentioned at the back of the plastic carton cover in which the palette comes with. I quite liked the classic black packaging. Its sturdy but it won’t be able to avoid damage if it falls down.
Shades: Revlon High Intensity Eye shadow Palette in Glamour Girl eye shadow palette has 8 different colors:
- –Cream Pearl: Its a frosty cream pearl shade, it is the most shimmery shade in entire range. It can be used in the inner corners and as a highlighter for brow bone area. I do not much prefer highly frosty and shimmery shades for highlighting.
- –Silver Blue: It is cool silver blue shade, suitable for cooler tones. This does not go well with my skin. This comes with pearlescent finish.
- –Midnight bluish black –It is a fantastic midnight blue shade with a blackened base to it. It looks stunning and richly pigmented.
- –True Black: It is a completely black shade with intense pigmentation and matte finish. This is the only shade in the palette with matte finish. It initially got streaky while applying, however with a good primer I was happy with the results. It is not the best black shadow but much better than many black shadows in the market.
- Silver Grey: It is another fantastic shade for smokey eyes. This is intensely pigmented and has pearlescent finish. This shade is same as in Glamour girl palette.
- Sienne Brown: It is my favourite shade from this palette. It is a dupe of Inglot 421 eye shadow. It comes with pearlescent finish.
- Cream yellow: It is a unique cream yellow shade with pearlescent finish. This is least shimmery shade and It looks great as a highlighter
- Bronze Brown: This is a nicely pigmented bronzy brown shade with shimmers and comes with pearlescent finish. It is much more softer than other shadows. This is another common shade in this palette.
Pigmentation: All the shades are intensely pigmented. I really don’t have to swipe the shadows more than twice. I rarely need a primer when I am using this palette. Even without a primer all the shades show up clearly on my pigmented lids.
Texture & Finish: All the shadows have soft blendable texture, there is one matte black shade in this palette which is a huge plus point. For smokey eyes, I would prefer matte black shadow over shimmery black any day. Most of the shades come with pearlescent finish. These shadows have very finely milled shimmers embedded in them. All the shadows are silky soft with no chalkiness. Shadows blend nicely within seconds. Black shadow gets streaky and needs a good primer underneath. I had to use a good blending brush for bending it and it does require skills while working with it.
Longevity: These shadows last on my eyes for 4 hours+ without a primer quite easily. After 4 hours, I have experienced creasing and little fall out. However, I feel this issue can be resolved when these are used underneath a good eye primer.
What I liked about Revlon High Intensity Eye shadow Palette in Blissful Girl:
- -Packaging is sleek and classy.
- -Blissful girl palette has combination of some great shades for smokey eye makeup.
- -Some 4 palettes are available in this range.
- -All the eye shadows are richly pigmented.
- -There is no need of any primer underneath.
- -Eye shadow applicator is of good quality.
- -There is little fall out with these shadows, especially with shimmery shadows.
- -Texture of all shadows is soft yet firm.
- -Most of the shades blend nicely.
- -They have a wear time of 4+ hours with minimal creasing.
- -These are quite affordable palettes in India.
- -Quantity provided is really huge.
- -A huge mirror is provided with it.
What I did not like about Revlon High Intensity Eye shadow Palette in Blissful Girl:
- -One or two shades are too frosty and shimmery for my liking.
- -Not available at all Revlon counters.
- -The dual ended foam tip eye shadow applicator provided with it is pretty useless. (In my case)
- -Black shadow is a bit difficult to work with.
- Packaging: 4.25 out of 5
- Shades: 4.5 out of 5
- Pigmentation: 4.75 out of 5
- Texture & Finish: 4.5 out of 5
- Longevity: 4.5 out of 5
Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? Yes of course.
My Overall Recommendation: If you love creating smokey eyes but do not want to splurge on individual single shadows and prefer palettes, then check this palette from Revlon. It has some really pretty basic shades that we inevitably need for creating hot smokey look. Highly Recommended !
Have you tried Revlon High Intensity Eye shadow Palette in Blissful Girl?
You might like to read:-
- Streetwear Color Rich After Party #4 Nail Enamel Review
- How To Click Lipstick Swatch
- Lakme 9To5 Crease-Less Lipstick Salmon State Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 8 Red Lip Colors By L’Oreal Paris
- Patanjali Moisturizer Cream with Shea Butter, Chamomile & Olive Oil Review
- 10 L’Oreal Products For Hair
- Sigma Gel Eye Liner in Standout Peacock Review & Swatches
- 10 Latest Lipsticks To Check Out