Sephora Rouge Lipstick R11 Love Test – Cream
A week of love, and what better way to share the thoughts about one of my most loved lipsticks in the month of FEB, the name is also so cheesy “LOVE TEST”. I received my parcel from USA and this was a part of my purchase which I did last year and luckily the time is so apt to review this wonderful shade from SEPHORA’s in house brand. We have shared two shades in past – ROUGE 07 JEALOUS and ROUGE 24 BEWITCH and here is the third one from their permanent line.
Size – 3.9 gm ,
Price – 800/- INR , Available at SEPHORA Stores across India
My experience with Sephora Rouge Lipstick R11 Love Test – Cream:
Shade – The shade looks hot pink in tube but on my NC 40 skin tone it looks more like a RADIANT ORCHID shade , a mix of Fuchsia and Orchid and am so in love with LOVE TEST . The name, shade, creamy nature and pigmentation, everything is just so perfect about this lipstick apart from little transfer here and there .
Texture – The texture is soft, creamy and very easy to glide, it is from “CREAM” finish as you can see in picture , there is no shimmer or glitter just a satiny creamy sheen to it. The sheen fades in an hr or two and then there is soft velvety pink shade left behind which stays for another 4 plus hrs without leaving my lips dry. It doesn’t settle in fine lines and is forgiving on chapped lips. If you have dry lips then do give this a shot, it is mildly hydrating and comfortable to wear.
Packaging – The lipstick is housed in bulky black tube with colour of the lipstick at the one end and the name written inside the tube , I find the packaging to be average but gladly it comes sealed packed so that’s a good thing . It is MADE IN FRANCE and the quality speaks for itself.
Pigmentation – It is beautifully pigmented and is opaque in two swipes, this particular colour is so opaque and you can see from the swatches here. As it is so creamy it transfers a lot, but the tint is very strong and hardly needs any touch-ups.
What I like about Sephora Rouge R11 Love Test Lipstick – Cream:
- I love the beautiful fuchsia purple shade which is soft looking and still stands out.
- The texture is wonderful and comfortable on lips.
- The packaging is fuss free and easy to carry but it is BULKY .
- It doesn’t dry out my lips and never settles into fine lines.
- The shade leaves behind a strong lip tint.
- The staying power is wonderful.
What I don’t like about Sephora Rouge R11 Love Test Lipstick – Cream:
- They are not easily available in India.
- It transfers a lot .
Ratings – 4/5
Recommendations – I may not buy the whole range but am so impressed with this lipstick that if I find something interesting and unique I will definitely jump and spend on it. If you get a chance please make sure to test these out and share your thoughts.
Have you tried Sephora Rouge R11 Love Test Lipstick – Cream?
You might like to read:-
- 10 L’Oreal Products For Hair
- Sigma Gel Eye Liner in Standout Peacock Review & Swatches
- 10 Latest Lipsticks To Check Out
- Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser Review
- 10 No Makeup Pictures Of Katrina Kaif
- Bourjois Paris Extrait Intense Eyeshadow 08 Review & Swatches
- Aishwarya Rai L’Oreal Lipstick Shades Suggestions
- 10 Foundation Tips You Must Follow