Sleek Blush by 3 Palette in Lace
I just wanted to ask you all, if ever you are given a choice to settle down with a single blusher for a whole life time, then which shade or brand would you choose? I know it is a difficult question , I would like to settle down with Sleek blush by 3 palette in Lace. It is a versatile palette has all the shades which I prefer personally.
About Sleek Blush By 3 Palette:
Blush by 3 offers three shades in one compact palette, each colour complimenting your skin tone. The highly pigmented tones ensure that you need not pile on the blush excessively. Each shade offers a different variety for your skin tone, including a matte finish, and glowing shimmer. Blush by 3 is available in eight colour combinations that cater to all skin tones. The ultimate cheeky palette offering you three times the impact. Includes three complementary shades, each designed with its own distinctive finish, from rich shimmers to intense matte shades.
- Long lasting coverage
- High pigmentation, so effects can be seen even with light application
- Diverse choices in your application method, thanks to three differing shades
- Available in eight unique colour combinations designed to suit all skin tones
- Each shade can be used alone, or layered for a unique look
- Each palette has a versatile selection of shades to take your makeup from day to night and keep it on trend from season to season
- Set in a mirrored compact, ideal for touch-ups throughout the day
Using a blusher or contour brush, layer the varying shades to build intensity, or apply alone heavily for a burst of full-on colour.
The versatile shimmer shades can be used to highlight areas of the face that naturally catch the light for a luminous finish.
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisosterate, Nylon 12, Magnesium Stearate, Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide(Ci 77891), D&C Red No.7(Ci 15850:1), D&C Red No.30(73360), Yellow Iron Oxide(Ci 77492), Red Iron Oxide(Ci 77491), Black Iron Oxide(Ci 77499), Manganese Violet(Ci 77742)
Price: 14.99 $ for 20 g
My take on Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Lace:
Packaging: This product comes in usual Sleek Makeup’s compact sleek black casing. This blusher palette comprises of two matte blushers and a shimmer finish blusher. A huge mirror is lodged at the inner side of the cover. No blusher brush is provided with it. Complete list of ingredients alongwith other details are mentioned at the back of the packaging.
Shades: This blusher palette has 3 shades:
Crochet, Guipure, Chantilly
- Crochet: This is a true peach shade with orangish tones to it. It is similar to Sleek Life’s a peach single blusher. It is a perfect summery shade. I am looking forward to use it in this summers.
- Guipure: It is a pink gold blush which is quite bold and gives dramatic effect. It is almost similar to Sleek rose gold blush. This can be used as a highlighter too.
- Chantilly: It is a warm bubblegum pink shade which would suit all skin tones. I am not much fond of pink shades but this blusher completely sold me out.
- Crochet: This blusher has medium pigmentation but it is quite buildable.
- Guipure: This is intensely pigmented and requires very less amount with each application.
- Chantilly: This blusher is nicely pigmented and requires not more than two swipes.
Texture & Finish:
- Crochet & Chantilly- Both the blushers have soft texture. Both the shades never stain my cheeks and blends easily imparting natural finish with a hint of color. These come with matte finish. They do not adhere to dry patches and never accentuate dry or flaky skin.
- Guipure– It has very soft velvety texture. It contains finely milled shimmers that imparts a nice sheen to the product. It looks great as a highlighter too on our Indian skin tones. It has pearlescent finish and is not at all frosty. This shade blends nicely imparting glowing blushing cheeks. If you have big pores or scars on your cheeks, the shimmers might accentuate it.
Longevity: All the shades have decent staying power. Crochet stays on my skin for some 4 hours whereas I get more than 5 hours of staying power with Guipure and Chantilly over a face primer.
What I liked about Sleek Blush by 3 Palette in Lace:
- -Contains two matte blushers and one shimmery blusher in a single palette.
- -Packaging is quite sleek and compact.
- -A mirror is provided with it.
- -All three blushers are well pigmented.
- -All the blushers blend easily without leaving any streaks or stains.
- -Shimmery blusher can be used as a highlighter.
- -Price is quite reasonable for three blushers.
- -It is Paraben free.
- -One of the best summery blusher palette.
What I did not like about Sleek Blush by 3 Palette in Lace:
- -Not easily available.
- Packaging: 4.5 out of 5
- Shadewise: 4.75 out of 5
- Pigmentation: 4.5 out of 5
- Texture & Finish: 4.5 out of 5
- Longevity: 4.25 out of 5
Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? Of course there is doubt about that. This is a palette which I would be repurchasing over and over again.
My Overall Recommendation: Highly Recommended! It is one of the best summery blusher palette out there. I would recommend Sugar, Lace and Pumpkin blusher palettes from Sleek blush by 3 range.
Have you tried Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Lace?
You might like to read:-
- 15 Best NYX Products You Must Check Out
- Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Creme Deep Lily Review & Swatches
- Lakme Lipstick Shade In TV Commercial : Shade Suggestions
- How To Fix Broken Lipstick Tube In Ten Minutes + Video
- 10 Hot NYX Powder Blushes India
- Patanjali Neem – Aloe Vera Face Pack Review | Baba Ramdev Face Pack
- All About Argan Oil Essential Oil & How To Use!