All Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Crème Swatches
It’s been a while since I got some swatches of new launches for you all but as it goes “better late than never”, here I am with a swatch post.
A month back Colorbar came up with a new lip product and launched the Colorbar Deep Matte lip Crèmes.
These have a total of ten shades from Red to peach. I really loved their texture while I swatched these and the shades offered are too worth your notice. Have a look at the swatches.
About Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Creme:
An ultra-silky, virtually “weightless” texture that unveils unexpected moussy finish with impeccable high pigmentation color for high coverage effect.
These innovative combinations of ingredients give the formula special gliding consistency to coat lips with deep colors that have a matte, yet intensely bright effect.
Features and benefits:
- Stays up to 8hrs
- Weightless Emollient oils for an impalpable texture
- Silicon Polymers for a mousse and Velvet Touch
- Jellifying Agents for moisturisation
- Texturing Powders for smooth application
- Paraben Fee
- Fragrance Free
- Take the applicator and glide to apply the same.
- Make perfect shape of the lips with the unique applicator.
Shades Offered: There are a total of ten shades namely – 001 Deep red, 002 Deep Lily, 003 Deep Rose, 004 Deep Earth, 005 Deep Coco, 006 Deep Rust, 007 Deep Pink, 008 Deep Blush, 009 Deep Peach & 010 Deep Rouge.
Price: INR 675.You can get them from flipkart here
Net Wt: 6 ml
Packaging: These lip crèmes come in a chubby transparent tubes and has the applicator attached to the silver cap which screw opens. Similar to all Colorbar products these too come with the signature silver carton box that has the necessary details mentioned; sadly this time Colorbar has skipped mentioning the whole ingredient list. I actually kinda find the packaging boring and the chubby tubes looks bulky to me; I would have preferred a sleeker packaging anyway.
Texture: These lip crèmes have got a thick consistency and you will surely need to have a trick to use these. The SA too was a little uncomfortable in swatching these on my hand, the swatch speaks this uneasiness loud and clear.
These apply really smoothly on lips almost like a cream and settle to an absolute matte finish after few minutes. They are sans shimmers and for this I like these even more.
Applicator: The applicator provided comes along the crème and is attached to the cap itself. The wand is pretty long I must say but the sponge applicator is what that matters here more. The sponge applicator does a decent job in application. Remember to begin with small dots on lips and then go with swipe all over the lips, if you apply these directly by swiping then please do not blame the applicator for getting excess product.
Shades: as I already mentioned above these have ten shades namely-
001 Deep Red, 002 Deep Lily, 003 Deep Rose, 004 Deep Earth, 005 Deep Coco, 006 Deep Rust, 007 Deep Pink, 008 Deep Blush, 009 Deep Peach & 010 Deep Rouge.
- 001 Deep Red: You can purchase it from here
- This is the only red shade from this collection. But this shade alone fill fit in for every Indian women, it go well with all skin tones and will flatter each skin tone equally.
- 003 Deep Rose: This is a perfect everyday wear pink shade. This is neither too bright nor too dull and will even make up for a good office wear shade as well.You can buy from it here
- 004 Deep Earth: It is an earthy brown shade which very slight pinkish tinge to it.You can buy it from here .
- 005 Deep Coco: Just like it’s name, it is a cocoa brown shade.You can buy it from here
- 006 Deep Rust: It is a rusty orange shade. The only orange from this collection.You can buy it from here
- 007 Deep Pink: It is a beautiful light pink shade.
- 008 Deep Blush: It is a coral pink shade. This is quite fats moving shade and was already out of stock before I could even get it.You can buy it from here
- 009 Deep Peach: True to its name, it is a beautiful peach shade.
- 010 Deep Rouge: This is a medium toned peachy pink shade, though the swatches’ pictures do not show much of peach tinge but, this is actually a peachy pink shade.
For an easier look at the swatches, I have divided the ten shades in two sets. The first set includes of
- 001 Deep Red,
- 002 Deep Lily,
- 003 Deep Rose,
- 004 Deep Earth
- 005 Deep Coco,
while the other set includes of
- 006 Deep Rust,
- 007 Deep Pink,
- 008 Deep Blush,
- 009 Deep Peach
- 010 Deep Rouge.
These were all the shades of the Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Crèmes. I will be soon getting Deep Rose for me, which among these are your favorites?
P.S.- The artificial lights at the Colorbar Counter gave an appearance of some sheen in few shades, but these shades are creamy on application without much sheen and are absolutely matte once set.
Which is your favorite shade?
You might like to read:-