Lakme Clean Up Clean Pores Face Scrub
Today I am here with a product I have been trying since November’2014 but couldn’t get time to click good pictures, due to the gloomy winters in my city. Finally, I am here with my experience about this face scrub from Clean Pores range launched by Lakme.
About Lakme Clean Up Clean Pores Face Scrub:
Your skin is currently shedding cells, which leads to a build-up of dead cells and dull-looking skin. Designed specially for skin prone to breakouts, Lakmé Clean-up Clear Pores Face Scrub is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.With the goodness of green tea extracts to soothe your skin, and salicylic acid to prevent breakouts and fight blemishes, this gentle scrub helps get rid of dead cells, unclog pores, and gives you clear, matte sk
- Green Tea extracts to soothe skin
- Salicyclic Acid to prevent breakouts & fight blemishes
- Suitable for Normal to Oily Skin
- Dermatologist tested, Non-comedogenic, Hypoallergenic.
Price– INR 115 for 50g
You can buy from Flipkart.com here
Directions To Use-
- Make sure you have cleansed your face with a Face Wash before you apply the Scrub.
- Squeeze out a sufficient amount of Lakme Clean-up Clear Pores Face Scrub, so as to cover your face and neck.
- Gently massage for 2-3 minutes in a circular motion with your fingertips, avoiding the eye contour.
- Concentrate around the problem areas like the neck, chin and forehead. and then rinse thoroughly
- Use it once or twice a week, as required, to get deeply clean and smooth skin.
My Experience With Lakme Clean Up Clean Pores Face Scrub:
Packaging- The clean pore face scrub comes in a regular tube packaging with a screw open cap, just as other lakme face wash and scrubs are packed.
This tube is a mint blue colored tube with a silver cap. The new Clean up range of products have a unique packaging. All the 3 products from Clean Up Clean Pores range have the same packaging.
Product Color & Texture-The face scrub is dirty white paste with an aqueous gel consistency. The scrub granules are very soft and infused together. The texture is soft and creamy which easily glides on the face and ensures light handed exfoliation of the facial skin.
Fragrance- The fragrance of this face scrub is similar to the Lakme Intensive Whitening Face Wash. The fragrance does stay for a while and then fades away.
My Take– I have been using this face scrub since last two months and I think this to be a decent face scrub so far as the capacity to clean the skin pores is concerned. The scrub granules are very fine and hence exfoliate the sensitive skin in the most sensitive way.
I use the face scrub twice in a week and so far have not been complaining. After using this face scrub , my skin becomes soft and refreshed.
I have not got any breakouts from this face scrub, well that may be because it also consists of Salicylic acid and green tea extracts.
The face scrub doesn’t leaves the skin dry like other harsh face scrubs which is really a good thing about this product.
The packaging would be better if it had a flip-open screw cap as sometimes it becomes difficult to twist the cap back correctly.
The fragrance is a little evident for those who are sensitive to scents but it is not a problem for me. The fragrance fades away after rinsing off the scrub.
What I like about Lakme Clean Up Clean Pores Face Scrub:
- Soft exfoliating texture
- Effectively removes dead skin
- No breakout at all
- Suits normal to combination skin
- Doesn’t dry the skin
- Clean pores after use
What I don’t like about Lakme Clean Up Clean Pores Face Scrub:
- Screw cap packaging
- Fragrance is a little evident for sensitive noses.
Will I recommend?– Well, if you are having large skin pores, then I would surely recommend you to try this face scrub as it is very gentle of the skin and clears the skin pores effectively after few uses.
Have you tried Lakme Clean Up Clean Pores Face Scrub?
You might like to read:-
- How To Click Lipstick Swatch
- Lakme 9To5 Crease-Less Lipstick Salmon State Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 8 Red Lip Colors By L’Oreal Paris
- Patanjali Moisturizer Cream with Shea Butter, Chamomile & Olive Oil Review
- 10 L’Oreal Products For Hair
- Sigma Gel Eye Liner in Standout Peacock Review & Swatches
- 10 Latest Lipsticks To Check Out