Hola beautiful people,
How are you all? I am back again with my Maybelline reviews, I always thought of having perfect brows, I have some spaces in my eyebrows and I thought of getting this newly launched satin brow, which would help me solve this problem. Let me review it today.
About Maybelline Brow Satin Brow Pencil & Filling Powder:
Introducing our first Smoothing Gel Pen and Filling Powder Duo. Set your look with our first-of-its-kind gel pen then fill the gaps with cream powder that blends seamlessly for smoother, fuller and natural- looking brows.
Get natural looking full brows, with our new brow duo. A setting gel to hold brows in place and the powder fills gaps for a perfect matte finish.
Price: £ 5.99
Buy eyebrow pencil from Flipkart.com here
My experience with Maybelline Brow Satin Brow Pencil & Filling Powder:
I have an issue of scanty brows especially at the start of the brow. Sometimes I have tried filling in with brow pencil but it looks very artificial; so I skipped it completely. For long term, I am using this lashes and brows liquid to increase the growth, lets see how it works for me, and maybe I will review that. For now, I needed something to cover my brows naturally, thus I saw this advertisement and got one for me and my mom
The pencil is a simple color pencil which need not be sharpened first, all the visible skin has to be covered, then with the other end, there is a sponge which releases this light powder, and needs to be rubbed along with the eyebrow, the application is very easy, but I have got the color which is medium brown and apparently I have dark eye brows I think I did not test the shade before buying and dark brown was out of stock!
Anyway, I think It will suit my mom a lot as she has medium brown eye brows.
Staying power: The staying power is good 6-7 hours, if I apply in the morning, by evening the effect seems to go off, there is no leakage or any kind of blackening my face it stays intact, however this is not waterproof, so definitely can’t expect miracles when I go swimming
What I like about the Maybelline Brow Satin Brow Pencil & Filling Powder:
- Brows look naturally fuller,
- It is very easy to apply,
- The sponge applicator gives natural look,
- Very innovative,
- Decent staying power.
What I dislike about Maybelline Brow Satin Brow Pencil & Filling Powder:
- Expensive, I think £ 5.99 for this small thing is quite a bit, the product may get used very quickly,
- Not waterproof
- Had the shade been dark brown, it would have suited my needs more.
Have you tried Maybelline Brow Satin Brow Pencil & Filling Powder?
You might like to read:-
- All About Korean Teenage Skin Care
- Wet N Wild MegaSlicks Lip Balm Stain Photos & Swatches
- How To Use Coconut Oil As A Hair Conditioner
- Kiehl’s Magic Elixir Hair Oil Review + Video
- 10 Best Colorbar Lipstick Colors For Dusky Skin
- Maybelline Master Smoky Eye Shadow Pencil Chocolate Review & Swatches
- How To Do Matte Finish Makeup