Sleek Makeup Bronze Block LIGHT
Hello beautiful ladies,
Today I am here to share the swatches and some pictures of the Sleek MakeUP Bronze Block in shade LIGHT. As you all must know that Sleek MakeUP sent me three products which included of Sleek Makeup Del Mar Volume II, A Sleek Bronzer Block in shade Light and a Sleek Brow Perfector in shade Light Brown. Out of all these I have chosen to begin the swatch series. There are two variant available, the other variant consists of darker shades. This bronze block does not only consist of bronzers but also has a subtle blush and a highlighter. The quad looks very apt for light contouring.
Dig in to see the swatches and know a bit about this gorgeous Bronze Block.
About Sleek MakeUP Bronze Block:
Get that sun-kissed glow all year-round! This highly versatile bronzer combines four complementary shades for a swirl that gives you a natural radiant complexion.
- The darker shades can be used alone to enhance a tan, while the lighter shades alone can naturally illuminate skin
- The subtle shimmer particles and the beautiful pink hue add a refreshed glow to the skin
- Long-lasting velvety smooth texture
- Blends effortlessly on all skin tones
Ingredients: Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Petrolatum, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain Mica (CI 77019) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)Red 6(CI 15850)Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) Iron Oxides (CI 77491)Iron Oxides (CI 77492)Iron Oxides (CI 77499)Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)
How To Use:
- Apply using a powder brush, either individually or by swirling the four shades together, depending on your desired result. Sweep sparingly to build up to the tone desired across the forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Bronze Block is perfect for emphasising your natural bone structure. Apply with a powder brush to the tops of your cheekbones and above your brows to contour and sculpt.
- The pink hue can be used alone as a blush.
Shades Available: There are two variants of these Bronze Blocks available known as LIGHT and DARK. Very evident through the names, the LIGHT variant consists of lighter shades while the DARK block consists of deeper shades.
You can buy bronzer from Flipkart.com here
Net Wt: 9.3g/0.32oz
Packaging: the Bronze Block comes with a black colored outer carton packaging. The Bronze block is encased in a classy plastic case which is black in color and it flips open. The moment you flip open the case you have the pleasant sight of gorgeous bronze blocks. It also has a built in mirror. The packaging is simple yet classy and is very easy to carry in bags, thereby travel friendly too.
Texture: These blocks have a very soft and smooth texture, kind of a velvety texture. All the four shades in the block work really well and are easily blendable.
Color Pay Off: The block consists of four shades. The shades are not very deep and are ideal for light contouring. There is very minute shimmer in the shades which do not show up much but are really good for providing that subtle glow to face. The shades are decently pigmented and light handed swatches to show up fabulously.
I am yet to use this Bronze Block to come up with a more detailed review but so far seeing the swatches, I am expecting this block to fare very well. What do you think, will this bronze block stand up to all expectations?
Have you tried Sleek Makeup Bronze Block LIGHT ?
You might like to read:-
- Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Cream Bronzer Review 42 Rich Bronze Review & Swatches
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny Review & Swatches
- Nyx Body Bronzer Daydream Of Kauai Review & Swatches
- SHISEIDO Oil Free Bronzer # 3 Dark Review & Swatch
- MAC Bronzing Powder Matte Bronze Review & Swatches