Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
So I am here with another product to show to you all which I recently added to my makeup stash. This is basically an innovative makeup primer from the renowned brand of Smashbox. Know more about the product below.
About Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Think priming benefits, hydration and sheer radiance—all in just 1 spritz! Primer water is free of silicone, alcohol and oil, but it’s packed with revitalizing electrolytes to wake up skin and restore moisture—like a supercharged energy drink for your skin. Passed through positive energy fields during the production process, our enriched water instantly absorbs into skin for lasting hydration (and when skin is hydrated, makeup looks better).
- Silicone-free. Alcohol-free. Oil-free.
- Creates the sheerest canvas for makeup application
- Wakes up skin, leaving it vibrant and radiant for hours
- Restores moisture and hydrates skin for hours—shine free!
- Refreshes throughout the day
- Perfect for all skin types
Directions To use-
Mist on this multitasking water in 3 ways:
- Prime to create our sheerest canvas for makeup application
- Set your makeup to lock on your look
- Refresh throughout the day to wake up skin
- Hold bottle eight to 10 inches from the face and mist evenly
- For an extra refreshing, ultra-cooling mist, store in the fridge
Packaging– This face primer water comes in a transparent bottle with a spraying cap so as to directly used it on the skin. The spray nozzle is secured with a transparent cap.
Product Color & Texture-The face primer water is transparent and has a water based consistency which is light weight and non-greasy.
My Initial Thoughts About Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water:
Well, it is not been a while since I started using this face primer so I have still to form an opinion about this product in regards to staying power and ease in makeup application.
I have been liking this primer a lot and also the smooth and natural finish it gives is surely worth the price!
I will be coming with a detailed review and possibly a makeup look to show the effects of this makeup primer for a flawless makeup. Stay tuned girls!
Have you tried Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water?
You might like to read:-