Help! My Open Pores Look Miserable
Since we are taking our beloved reader’s query now on wards, I am here on behalf of the Wiseshe team yet again to discuss another reader query we received.
Reader Query : Help! My Open Pores Look Miserable
This is yet another very common beauty issue which is faced by many woman who have acne prone/ oily skin. The skin pores become large in size and are visible which makes the skin look horrible. Well, skin pores may be large and small depending upon individual skin type.
One cannot completely hide the skin pores but can certainly reduce its size so as to make it appear better and diminished. One can use homemade recipes, astringents & makeup primers to easily reduce the size of the large pores and hide it with makeup for a perfect skin.
Here are some easy suggestions-
- A mixture of lemon and honey is quite effective in reducing the pore size considerably due to the astringent properties of lemon juice.
- One can ideally rub a slice of ripe tomato as well on the large pores. It also helps in reducing the appearance of the open skin pores.
Pore Minimizing Products
This is a brilliant product which can be easily mixed in regular BB Creams and applied on the face to reduce the appearance of the large open pores.
An affordable skin toner to keep the sebum away in scorching summers so as to reduce the size of the open pores effectively.
This is another skin toner without paraben or alcohol and is quite effective on the large pores of acne prone skin. It imparts a dewy glow to the face which is a cherry on the cake.
A quick fix and temporary tinted perfector way to instantly smoothen the area with skin pores and visible reduce the appearance.
Another great product meant for minimizing the shine due to the large skin pores over the nose and cheeks. It can be easily layered under the foundation for reducing the fine skin pores on the face.
This is yet another raved product from Benefit which works in reducing the skin pores effectively.
I hope you liked these product suggestions for dealing with large skin pores and making them appear smaller in size.
Have you tried these Pore Minimizing Products?-
You might also like to read:-
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire & Ice Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Wear Shimmery Bronzers
- Zenith Nutrition Astaxanthin-Most Powerful Antioxidant
- 10 Best Vampy Lipsticks
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot S31 Baby Pink Review – MAC Pink Papillon Limited Edition Eyeshadow Dupe
- Shikakai Soaps In India : Benefits & Availability
- Lash Factory – Eyelashes Growth Serum Review