Physician’s Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eyeshadow In Baked Oatmeal
I am here with yet another product review and this time I will be reviewing an eye shadow from Physician’s Formula. I have used several products from Physician’s Formula and some have been a miss while some were really decent from the range. Today, its another innovative product that I happened to use recently and now I am finally sharing my views about it.
About Physician’s Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eyeshadow:
- Unique powder eye shadows are baked on genuine, Italian terracotta tiles.
- Provides dual wet/dry application.
- Use “dry” for sheer color or use “wet” for absolute dramatic and ultra long-lasting shades.
- Silky, powder formula glides on easily.
- Dermatologist approved.
- Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Price– $7.95 for 2.1g
- Use each shade independently or combine shades for a more finished, sophisticated look.
- Use medium shades on eyelid, darker shade in the crease as a contour for added drama, and lighter shade to highlight eyelid and brow bone.
- When applied wet, the darkest shade can be used as an eyeliner for long-lasting, pure intense lining.
My Experience with Physician’s Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eyeshadow In Baked Oatmeal:
What I like about Physician’s Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eyeshadow In Baked Oatmeal:
- Great everyday shades
- Easily blendable
- Perfect for daily wear
- Will suit most skin tones
- Sheer color payoff
- Affordable pricing
- Travel friendly packaging
- Minimum fall outs
- It can be used both wet & dry
What I don’t like about Physician’s Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eyeshadow In Baked Oatmeal:
- The shimmers may wash out deeper skin tones
Will I recommend?- Well, I think I will surely recommend to try such an affordable innovative baked eye shadow for everyday casual eye look.
Have you tried Physician’s Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eyeshadow In Baked Oatmeal?
You might like to read:-
- 5 Forest Essentials Products You Must Buy This Winter
- TheBalm Instain Blush in Houndstooth Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Beautiful Lipstick Shades Of Priyanka Chopra
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturizer Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Longwear Lipstick – What To Buy & What Not To Buy!
- Nivea Lip Butter Blueberry Blush Review
- Lakme Launches Textured Nail Enamel With 9to5 Frosties