Product Sponsored By WiseShe Group of Blogs & YouTube Channels
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Crystal Mauve
Hello my gorgeous ladies,
Hope you all are doing great. Summers are here and so is my love for soft colored lipsticks. And thus, I am here with a lipstick review. The lipstick which is not my kinda shade, yet I am liking it pretty much these days.
It is Rimmel Moisture Renew – Crystal Mauve 270
So, lets jump straight into the review:-
About Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick:
Moisturizes lips without compromising on color!
- Vitamin A,C,E enriched formula that drenches lips in intense color and moisture.
- SPF 20
- Ultra lightweight, comfortable to wear all day.
- A burst of brilliance in a rainbow of shades.
- 24 colors to choose from.
- Dermatologically tested.
- *Based on 727 beauty enthusiasts through Influenster
My experience with Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Crystal Mauve:
Packaging: Nothing fancy. The lipstick comes in a simple purple color casing. The cap closes with a reassuring click. Shade name number written at base. Simple and no fuss packaging.
Shade: It’s a very soft blue based pinkish mauve color jam-packed with silver shimmers but to my amazement, it is very natural looking. The shimmers don’t show up on lips and gives a glossy beautiful sheen. At first I was very apprehensive about this lipstick because neither do I like “Mauve” nor “Crystals (shimmers)”. But this looks pretty nice. I love how it can be paired with perfectly done smoky eyes and even with just a dash of kohl. A beautiful wearable shade.
Texture: It is creamy and has a gorgeous sheen. Lovely hydrating creamy texture and keeps lips moisturized for really long. Due to its sheer color and glossy sheen it makes your lips look plumper.
Pigmentation: It provides a sheer coverage, but still deposits noticeable color on the lips. It is a cross between a gloss and a lipstick.
Staying Power: It stays around 4 hours on me without meals and drinks. I don’t think it can survive snacks.
Summing up my “LIKES” and “DISLIKES”
What I like about Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Crystal Mauve:
- Soft flush of pinky berry on lips.
- A rich emollient texture.
- Ideal shade to wear in the morning and also can be paired with sexy smoky eyes in the night.
- Soft, luxurious, hydrating formula.
- Frost adds sheen instead of making lips look glitzy.
- Results in beautifully moisturized lips.
- Color glides on with ease.
- Sheer formula, but still deposits noticeable color on the lips.
- Contains SPF 20.
- Decent staying power.
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines.
- Doesn’t bleed.
- No disturbing fragrances.
- Decent packaging.
What I don’t like about Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Crystal Mauve:
- Not availability in India.
- Women who like incredible pigmentation in just 1 swipe, this might disappoint them.
Final Thoughts: Mauves scare me, but luckily this doesn’t. It is a very fun shade to wear, creamy supple texture, moisturizing, light weighing, non messy, non-sticky, and most importantly, provides sun protection. It would suit every skin tone because it’s not too bright or pigmented.
Recommendations? Yes, I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a subtle yet beautiful mauve.
Have you tried Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Crystal Mauve?
You might like to read:-
- IWB Client Weight Loss Success Story
- 3 Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick Swatches
- 5 Reasons Your Makeup Can Give You Allergy
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot M13 in Passion Fruit Pink Review – MAC Melt on Mauve Eyeshadow Dupe
- All About Geranium Oil And Its Beauty Uses
- NYX Cosmetics Lip Gloss Classic Fuchsia Review & FOTD
- Top 10 Makeup & Fashion Websites With Free Shipping