TheBalm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer
I’m back with a review from my favourite brand The Balm; I seriously adore the brand for the awesome shade selection and the price they offer. Where we have shared their cheek products in bulk and today I’m here to share their eye primer which is said to be very famous amongst bloggers and here is my take on cutely packed vintage looking tube.
Size –11.8 ml or .40 oz, Price – 1100 /- INR, Available at Strawberrynet.com
I have had love and hate relationship with too faced shadow insurance which is cult classic primer and so famous across the globe. That primer always left white cast if not blended quickly. I was looking for something which is colourless and can give a good base to my eye shadows.
I read some amazing reviews for this and when I tried a small sample which is yet to finish I ordered the full size tube right away, you can see the small tube in picture here for reference.
The Balm Put a Lid on it is colourless cream although looks quite pale yellow but when blended it doesn’t leave any colour and blends seamlessly on lids. The consistency is not thick or it is very runny, there is enough slip to it to spread easily and set. It takes 20 – 30 seconds to set and then there is soft feel on lids and you are ready to apply your shadow.
I get creaseless application for 8 – 9 hrs when this is on plus my shadow looks more vibrant even if the colour is light, it enhances the shade nicely and as it is colourless there is no alteration of the shade. My lids or not dry , they are little oily and hence I need to keep running my fingers on and off to keep the moisture away , but when I apply this there is no oily or sticky feel on lids .
What I like about TheBalm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer:
- The primer is light weight and is colourless.
- It enhances the shadow colour and makes them long lasting.
- The primer comes in functional yet cute looking tube which helps dispense just the right amount.
- The price is awesome for the quality product.
What I don’t like about TheBalm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer:
- Just the availability.
Ratings – 5/5
Recommendations – I highly recommend you this primer for the price, quantity, quality and ease of use. It is one of the best eye shadow primers available out there and if you happen to try this I’m sure you will be hooked.
Have you tried TheBalm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer?
You might like to read:-
- Beauty Tricks To Do With A Spoon
- Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Peel-Off Masque Review
- How To Do Makeup Like Miley Cyrus
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil Winterberry Review & Swatches
- 10 Makeup Wipes Available In India
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot M17 in Burnt Umber Review – MAC Saddle Eyeshadow Dupe
- How To Take Care Of Dry Skin During Summers