Product Sponsored By WiseShe Group of Blogs & YouTube Channels
5 CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick Swatches
The packaging of these lipsticks got me very attracted towards them. Receiving five different gorgeous shades of these was a good gift in itself. Infact not five I actually received six of these, I received two tubes of the shade 425 Bombshell Pink.
About CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick:
This deliciously rich lipstick is infused with shea butter for lasting color and comes in 36 shades you can’t help but crave. Try hues from all four indulgent color families: smooth nudes, rich reds, yummy plums and luscious pinks. Your lips will thank you.
Directions For Use: Apply Colorlicious Lipstick directly from the tube or paint on with a lip brush for a dramatic look.
Shades Available: Available in fabulous 36 shades divided in to four families, which are Nudes, Reds, Pinks and Plums. Each color family consists of nine beautiful shade.
- Nudes: Dulce de Leche, Crème, Champagne, Caramel Kiss, Honeyed Bloom, Sultry Sienna, Tempting Toffee, Romance Mauve & Coffee Crave
- Pink: Enchantress Blush, Yummy Pink, Sweetheart Blush, Darling Kiss, Guavalicious, Temptress Rose, Ravishing Rose, Delight Blush & Bombshell Pink
- Reds: Kiss of Peach, Decadent Peach, Sweet Tangerine, Candy Apple, Succulent Cherry, Garnet Flame, Hot, Seduce Scarlet & Tempt Berry
- Plums: Euphoria, Eternal Ruby, Spellbound, Ravish Raspberry, Tantalize, Delicious, Verve Violet, Divine Wine & Coquette Orchid
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Mica, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Acetylated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Paraffin, Squalane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Lactate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Silk Powder/Poudre De Soie, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Some Shades Also Contain/Certaines Teintes Contiennent Aussi: Lauroyl Lysine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 27 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Orange 5, Red 27
Price: $ 7.99
Net Wt: 3.5 gm
Packaging: These lipsticks now have the revamped packaging and come housed in gorgeous hue themed plastic bodies. At the bottom of the body there is transparent button that reflects the exact shade of the lipstick. The cap snaps shuts. Overall the revamped packaging is really attractive, travel friendly and sturdy too.
Texture: The texture of these is very satiny, these glide on lips very smoothly and feels very light weight on lips even after layering.
The shades that I have received are-
- 285 Sweet Tangerine, is a peachy orange shade. Though this shade is categorized under Red hue category, but I find it nowhere close to red hue.
- 300 Garnet Flame, is a beautiful pink based Red. I quite like this shade not just because of it being Red, but because of its versatility, it looks really gorgeous. It at times gives an illusion of being a pink shade but in person it is a red with very obvious strong pink tones.
- 372 Divine Wine, is a great blend of purple & pink shade. If you happen to be a purple lover but have not found any wearable purple hue, then I believe this will fit the bill.
- 405 Temptress Rose, is a blue based medium pink shade.
- 425 Bombshell Pink, is a hot pink shade that most girls will love.
These were the beautiful covergirl lipsticks that Anamika sent me. I shall soon come up with the reviews. So far with the swatching experience that these are long lasting, since there stains are very stubborn and simply deny getting off easily.
You can see how deeply these stain apart from the shade Sweet Tangerine.
Have you tried any of these CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick?
You might like to read:-
- New Product Launch-Quick Touch 1 Minute Hair Dye
- 5 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Facial Hair
- Iraya Lotus Face Tonic Review
- Is Applying Oil Good For Your Skin
- Life These Days
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 08 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Use Rice Water For Beautiful Glowing Skin