Kama Ayurveda Mridul Soap-Free Face Cleanser
Hi all, Today I am here to review a soap-free face cleanser from the brand Kama Ayurveda.
Read on to know more about its features.
About Kama Ayurveda Mridul Soap-Free Cleanser:
A traditional combination of herbs, cereals and pulses that gently cleanses skin. It is non drying and can be used as a daily alternative to soap. Leaves face smooth and clear.
Price- Rs 295 for 40 g
My take on Kama Ayurveda Mridul Soap-Free Cleanser:
Packaging: Kama ayurveda mridul soap free cleanser comes in a steel tub kind packaging with a screw on cap that fits snugly to the tub. A small wooden spatula is also being given for usage. All information regarding usage of the product as well as complete list of ingredients is mentioned on the tub.
- As a cleanser: This product is advised to be used as a cleanser. I use it every day once as a cleanser in the morning. It actually gets a bit messy when used as cleanser. It removes excess sebum, oils and dirt leaving clear complexion. However, it cannot be used to remove makeup.
- As Ubtan: It is my method of using this product. When I went through the ingredient list I felt it has almost all ingredients that an ubtan has. I mix this product with yogurt and use it on my face and neck. Believe me guys within 2-3 usage, it removed all temporary tans quite easily. My skin looked really even toned after a long time. It is great for tan removal and leaves my skin soft and nourished. It has camphor so it soothes acne prone skin too and has slight cooling effects as well. It is a must have product for summers I feel.
Efficacy: This product contains oatmeal hence it keeps my skin soft, smooth and hydrated for a long time. It prevents occurrence of zits and pimples and also soothes sensitive skin. I really loved to use it as an ubtan as it cleared all tans and brightened my face leaving it well nourished and smooth.
Availability: It can be bought from Kama Ayurveda outlets throughout India. It can also be purchased online from Kama Ayurveda website which I won’t recommend due to their extremely unpleasant and least helpful customer care. These days, amazon has started stocking Kama ayurveda products too.
What I liked about Kama Ayurveda Mridul Soap-Free Cleanser:
- -It is kind of ubtan made of authentic luxurious ayurvedic ingredients.
- -It brightens my face with every usage.
- -It has improved my skin texture to a great extent.
- -Very useful in tan removal.
- -It is quite affordable.
- -It can be used as an ubtan and a cleanser.
- -It clears zits and reduces occurrence of pimples too.
- -It is quite comparable or rather better than forest essentials ubtans.
- -A small wooden spatula is provided with it.
What I did not like about Kama Ayurveda Mridul Soap-Free Cleanser:
- -It is not easily available.
- -I wish quantity was little more.
- -Their customer care sucks big time.
- Packaging: 4.5 out of 5
- Efficacy: 4.75 out of 5
- Pricewise: 4.25 out of 5
- Availability: 3.5 out of 5
Overall Rating: 4.25 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? Yes for sure. I am already on my second tub. I really loved using this product a lot. It did suit my skin a lot and it is quite affordable too.
My Overall Recommendation: Highly Recommended guys! Surely check this product out. I am very sure you won’t be disappointed even a single bit. It is worth every penny. It is not as pricy as Forest essentials ubtan and will suit everyone’s budget too. It did wonders for my skin and can be used by all skin types. Trying once won’t hurt you, so go ahead and try it. Do let me know your feedback.
p.s– Try to get this product from Amazon or Kama Ayurveda outlet. Online I placed my order and Rs 295 got deducted from my account twice. When I mailed Kama Ayurveda customer care, they responded after a long time and did not help me even a bit. I mailed them with the screenshot of payments and all but they never responded or refunded back. After 12 days I got one tub of this cleanser. Though I liked the cleanser yet I had to pay twice the amount for their technical glitch with online shopping which they never correct. Another friend of mine too reported similar issue with their customer care.
Have you tried Kama Ayurveda Mridul Soap-Free Face Cleanser?
You might like to read:-
- Lacoste Eau De L.12.12 Vert Edt First Impressions
- 10 Products That You Definitely Need In Your Bag
- Givenchy Le Prisme Blush in Aficionado Peach Review & Swatches
- My New Skincare Products Haul For The Extreme Summers
- Traditional Bindi Inspired Fusion Look
- 10 Lipstick Shades Apt To Wear During Daytime