NYX Cosmetics Stick Blush 05 Tea Rose
I recently got a blush from NYX Cosmetics and so I wanted to show it to you guys before coming up with a detailed review and makeup look using this stick blush!
Stick Blushes are in a way convenient to use and are considered great for the dry skin beauties. unlike powder blushes these have no fall outs as such and tend to remain on the apples of your cheeks for a considerable long time.
Being creamy and pigmented these blushes should be applied carefully as you can easily go over with these blushes!
About NYX Cosmetics Stick Blush Tea Rose
Add a touch of color with our creamy and extremely pigmented Stick Blush! Available in eight rich shades! Apply and receive the perfect glow every day!
Ingredients-Polybutene, Squalane, Paraffin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Ceresine, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax /Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax /Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.
Packaging- The stick blush is mainly a retractable wide bullet which resembles a stick foundation. The bullet is secured by an opaque cap which shuts with a clitch. The packaging is certainly good and travel friendly as most powder blushes are too delicate and may break while travelling!
Shade & Texture- The shade Tea Rose appears to be a plummy pink shade which has a very creamy and smooth texture. The warm toned blush shade is perfect for the Indian skin tones and gives the pretty dewy rosy cheeks!
The texture of the stick blush is creamy and has a gorgeous pigmentation which gives the perfect hint of blush on the cheeks!
My Initial Thoughts about NYX Cosmetics Stick Blush 05 Tea Rose
I have used stick blushes from NYX Cosmetics before and so I wanted to try few more shades from the range. This blush shade appears to be a very suitable shade for my skin tone and I am looking forward to try this blush in my upcoming looks and reviews.
I particularly liked the packaging and creamy texture of this blush. Stay tuned for the detailed review on this! Until then enjoy the swatches!
Have you tried NYX Cosmetics Stick Blush 05 Tea Rose?
You might like to read:-
- Wise She Magnet – How To Get Aqua Eyes
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone
- Birthday Haullllllllll
- My Birthday On Instagram
- 8 Surprising Reasons you’re Not Losing Weight
- Avon Naturals Lime Brightening Cleanser
- M.A.C Introduces A New Formula Mineralize Moisture Fluid Foundation:Now in stores
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total Transforming anti-aging Moisturizer Review
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Giveaway
- Earring Stand Holder India – Suggestions