OCC Lip Tar Metallic Manhunter
I always try and shift to post an eye or cheek product but something or the other happens and I again share lip product reviews. The shade which I’m sharing today is one of the latest in my stash and I’m eagerly waiting to wear it on some special occasion some day. I had shared OCC Lip Tar SUPER NSFW long back and where that shade is a stunner this is breathtakingly beautiful, you just need a little courage and you are good to go.
Price-$ 18 plus Tax, Available at SEPHORA US
My Experience with OCC Lip Tar Metallic Manhunter
Shade- MANHUNTER is described as Red Orange with Golden shimmer; you can clearly see from the tube that this is full blown warm toned fiery Reddish Orange shade with fine golden metallic sheen to it. The shimmer is fine but does give that frosty metallic look to lips which is easy on eyes and looks so very festive.
Texture and Staying power- The texture is light weight and easy to glide. It is not as thick as MAC Lip Mix nor is it very runny. I highly recommend you to take just a drop of it and then apply, don’t overload the brush, try and build it gradually rather than layer it one go . The lip tar stays nicely and intact for 5 – 6 hrs on my lips with mild eating.
Pigmentation- It is Oh so gorgeously pigmented lip tar and you can see that in swatches. One single swipe and you are done , but please do good exfoliation and prime your lips so that it looks even .
I have added a picture here where I mixed another shade ( OCC Lip TAR NSFW – review coming soon ) on top of it and the shade looks really vibrant and more flattering.
What I like about OCC Lip Tar Manhunter?-
- The shade is stunner in tube and on lips.
- The staying power is amazing.
- The texture is light weight and glides easily despite the heavy shimmer.
- The lip tar if applied carefully doesn’t settle in fine lines or bleed.
- They can be altered by mixing other shade which I showed you here.
- The price is amazing for the quantity you get.
- The packaging is good and comes with a handy brush for easily application in zip lock pouch.
What I don’t like about OCC Lip Tar Manhunter?-
- It may appear a little messy if you don’t have well exfoliated lips.
- The availability is an issue.
Recommendations – This is one of the few shades I picked immediately after reading a review online and that too I guess without even thinking twice. The shade may not be everyday Red or Orange but still it is such a stunner in every possible way.
Have you tried OCC Lip Tar Metallic Manhunter?
You might like to read:-