Philips KeraShine Heated Styling Brush HP8632/00
So I hope you all remember that I showed this new addition in my hair styling appliances sometime back in November last year! Well, I have been using it around for like so many months but somehow it slipped my mind that I didn’t share how good this styling tool this is and how its has changed my way of styling hair every time I am all decked up for a party or any special event!
So, here is my experience with this styling brush from the favorite brand of Philips.
About Philips Kerashine Heated Styling Brush HP8632/00
Philips Styling brush allows you easily create soft waves while caring for your hair. Heated 45mm barrel with Keratin coating secures long lasting results, and retractable bristles guarantee safe application.
If you love experimenting with your hair then this Philips KeraShine Heated Styling Brush HP8632/00 is just for you. It has a compact and sleek design for easy handling. This styling brush also features a retractable bristle brush for easy curling.
- Retractable bristles for safe hair release-Unique retractable bristles guarantee easy and safe application: just wrap your hair around the brush, rotate the cool tip, and the bristles will be retracted. This unique feature secures safe hair release, and maintains the perfect shape of your curl.
- Ionic care for shiny, frizz-free hair
- Protective ceramic coating with Keratin infusion for better care of your hair
- Two styling temperature settings depending on your hair type-Choose between 2 styling temperature settings of 160°C and 190°C to secure long lasting result, while minimizing risk of damage to your hair.
Price– INR 2,595.
My Experience with Philips Kerashine Heated Styling Brush HP8632/00
I was really impressed by the unique retractable brush system so that your curls remain untouched and in the perfect curls with this styling brush. Usually many styling tools sometimes get wrapped around the curls and don’t easily come out disturbing the curls formed after styling. But this brush has made things much easier.
I have used it on many occasions and just loved the soft beachy curls on my long hair. I love styling my hair quite often, sometimes I go for straightening while sometimes this stylish brush gives me an attractive curled locks so that I can opt for an open hairstyle! The two different temperature settings are actually great!
This gives a great bounce to the hair and makes them look voluminous! Those who have limp hair can try this styling brush to make their make quite wavy. The soft waves hairstyle is totally in these days and you will surely love this styling brush to get that hairstyle.
Initially I was planning to show the curled hair to all of you here but now I am sure that I will be coming with a video soon where I can show you how quickly you can get this pretty curled hairstyle by using this styling brush!
Till then enjoy the pictures and stay tuned for the video review!
What I like about Philips Kerashine Heated Styling Brush HP8632/00?
- Easy to use
- Retractable brush give beautiful curls
- Adds volume to the hair length
- Gives a nice bounce to limp hair
- Perfect for the soft beachy waves on long hair!
- Travel friendly
What I don’t like about Philips Kerashine Heated Styling Brush HP8632/00?
- No con for me!
Will I recommend?– Well, I think it is a great styling tool if you happen to have long hair and want to try different styles and not only go for straightened hairstyle! This is definitely a must have for those who have limp hair and looking for some glamorous hair styling appliance! (Y)
Have you tried Philips Kerashine Heated Styling Brush HP8632/00?
You might also like to read:-
- L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color in Bella Review & Swatches
- Tips To Do Quick Makeup In 10 Minutes
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Rose Hip Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Best Bollywood Makeovers
- Forever21 Accessories Haul & Site Review + Video
- 10 Easy Teeth Whitening Tips