Product Sponsored By WiseShe Group of Blogs & YouTube Channels
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Diva Red 500
Hello my gorgeous ladies,
There is nothing like a classic red lipstick. It makes you look like a diva, and thus I am here with a review on the diva lipstick itself. It is Rimmel Moisture Renew – Diva Red 500.
So, lets see if Diva Red is truly a Diva or not..!!!
About Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick:
Moisturizes lips without compromising on color!
- Vitamin A,C,E enriched formula that drenches lips in intense color and moisture.
- SPF 20
- Ultra lightweight, comfortable to wear all day.
- A burst of brilliance in a rainbow of shades.
- 24 colors to choose from.
- Dermatologically tested.
- *Based on 727 beauty enthusiasts through Influenster
My experience with Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Diva Red 500:
Packaging: Nothing fancy. The lipstick comes in a simple purple color casing. The cap closes with a reassuring click. Shade name number written at base. Simple and no fuss packaging.
Shade: The name is so perfect. The color is deep, cool toned, alluring, retro red. A stunner.
Texture: It is creamy and has a gorgeous glossy sheen. Lovely hydrating creamy texture and keeps lips moisturized for really long. The disadvantage of being so creamy is that it bleeds and starts vanishing unevenly.
Pigmentation: Gorgeously pigmented and gives an opaque coverage in a single swipe.
Staying Power: It stays around 1 and half hour on me without meals and drink in between, after which it starts vanishing from the center from wherever it wants.
Summing up my “LIKES” and “DISLIKES”
What I like about Rimmel Moisture Renew – Diva Red 500:
- Classy red.
- A rich emollient texture.
- Soft, luxurious, hydrating formula.
- Results in beautifully moisturized lips.
- Color glides on with ease.
- Gorgeously pigmented.
- Covers pigmented lips in a single swipe.
- Contains SPF 20.
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines.
- No disturbing fragrances.
- Decent packaging.
What I don’t like about Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Diva Red 500:
- I wore and moved to the next room to click pictures, that took only a few seconds, and it was already out of my lip line.
- Smears during application.
- The bullet is extremely soft and can melt in summers.
- Fades unevenly.
- Fades super quickly.
- Not availability in India.
Final Thoughts: I love red lipsticks and it really hurls when I have to slam a red lip color. This lipstick color is stunning, has creamy supple texture, moisturizing, pigmented, light weighing and all, but I can’t tolerate the fact that it has such a terrible staying power.
Recommendations? No; and just because the poor staying power. It is not a good feeling to spend on a lipstick with such bad staying power.
Have you tried Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Diva Red 500?
You might like to read:-
- 10 Amazing Cat Eyeliner Looks
- Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Blind Date Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Help! Please Suggest A Night Cream For All Skin Types
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick 915B Spiked with Rum Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Do The Hair Like 80s
- The Nature’s Co Kiwi Hand & Nail Cream Review/ First Impressions