Product Sponsored By WiseShe Group of Blogs & YouTube Channels
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Latino 200
This is my last review from the Rimmel Moisture Renew range. It is Rimmel Moisture Renew in Latino 200.
The range gave me a fixed feeling about it. Some were good and some were not that up to the mark. So lets see how the last one fares…
About Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick:
Moisturizes lips without compromising on color!
- Vitamin A,C,E enriched formula that drenches lips in intense color and moisture.
- SPF 20
- Ultra lightweight, comfortable to wear all day.
- A burst of brilliance in a rainbow of shades.
- 24 colors to choose from.
- Dermatologically tested.
- *Based on 727 beauty enthusiasts through Influenster
Packaging:- Nothing fancy. The lipstick comes in a simple purple color casing. The cap closes with a reassuring click. Shade name number written at base. Simple and no fuss packaging.
Shade:- Latino is a muted pink colour with a pearl finish. It’s a very soft blue based pink jam-packed with silver shimmers. The shimmers are pretty visible on lips and give a frosty finish which I am not very fond of and comfortable in. Frosty shades disappoint me.
Texture:- It is creamy and has a gorgeous sheen. Lovely hydrating creamy texture and keeps lips moisturized for really long. Due to its sheer color and glossy sheen it makes your lips look plumper.
Pigmentation:- It deposits noticeable color on the lips in a single swipe.
Staying Power:- It stays around 4 hours on me without meals and drinks. I don’t think it can survive snacks.
Summing up my “LIKES” and “DISLIKES”
What I like about Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Latino 200:
- Soft flush of pink on lips.
- A rich emollient texture.
- Ideal shade to wear in the morning and also can be paired with sexy smoky eyes in the night.
- Soft, luxurious, hydrating formula.
- Results in beautifully moisturized lips.
- Color glides on with ease.
- Decently pigmented.
- Contains SPF 20.
- Decent staying power.
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines.
- Doesn’t bleed.
- No disturbing fragrances.
- Decent packaging.
What I don’t like about Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Latino 200:
- The frosty sheen. (It is my personal opinion, you might like it.)
- Non availability in India.
Final Thoughts:- It is a very pretty shade to wear, creamy supple texture, moisturizing, light weighing, non messy, non-sticky, and most importantly, provides sun protection. But the frosts, it is just NOT my finish of lipstick. If you are a great lover of frosts on lips, then this lipstick is definitely a steal.
Recommendations? Yes, if you are comfortable with the frost finish..
Have you tried Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Latino 200?
You might like to read:-
- Estee Lauder Introduces New Pure Color Lipstick By Tom Pecheux
- Oily Skin & Scalp Solution – Wise She Reader Question
- L’oreal HiP Cream Eyeliner in Teal Review & Swatches
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Deborah Blush Cacao Review & Swatches
- Inglot 30T Eyeliner Brush Reviews – Inglot Eyeliner Brush