Stila Vol I The Minimalist Eye and Cheek Palette
Hey all beauty geeks!!! Today I am going to review Stila The Minimalist Eye and Cheek Palette. I was in a phase of collecting face palettes last year. More because, we travelled a lot and I was always in a fix what makeup to pack along. Having a decent face palette saves you time and effort while travelling. Not to forget the convenience of having everything together for a decent makeup look.
So, lets review Stila The Minimalist Eye and Cheek Palette.
About Stila The Minimalist Eye and Cheek Palette:
‘The Masterpiece Series includes 3 adorable paper-wrapped palettes containing 15 beautifully wearable shades of eye shadows and 3 universally flattering shades of blush.’
Price : $29.
My take on Stila The Minimalist Eye and Cheek Palette:
Stila The Minimalist Eye and Cheek Palette is one of the palettes in the series of eye and cheek palettes released by Stila. This palette has five eye shadows and one blush. The palette has mainly neutral and bronze hues and a peach blush. All the shades are warm-toned, thus will suit Indian skin tones a lot. There is a look book that comes with the palette to help you out with different eye looks. This is one of my most used palette because of the very wearable shades of eye shadows and the blush. The palette is apt for daily wear as well as work. ‘No-fuss’ kind of palette definitely.
- Natural Light: A shimmery gold. Perfect shade for highlighting.
- Simplicity: A shimmery bronzey gold..
- Elegance: A shimmery medium brown.
- Subtlety: A shimmery reddish dark brown.
- Balance: A matte deep brown with very cool undertones. Makes for perfect crease color, an eye liner and even a brow powder.
- Harmony: Sheer matte peach.
Texture: Mostly all the shades are creamy and smooth. They go on evenly and have a very minimal fallout. Very easy to blend, except the dark brown – Balance. You need to spend little more time to blend it.
Pigmentation: Decent pigmentation. The blush needs a little more effort to build the color.
Staying Power: The shades wear for almost 7-8 hours, with minimal fading.
Packaging: Stila The Minimalist Eye and Cheek Palette is packaged like an artist’s palette with a cardboard packaging. It looks beautiful and is sturdy enough to travel with.
What I love about Stila The Minimalist Eye and Cheek Palette:
- Perfect neutral palette.
- Beautiful shades of brown and bronze.
- Will look fab on Indian skin tones.
- Matte blush.
- Easily blendable.
- Long lasting.
- Decent pigmentation.
- Apt for daily wear.
- Sturdy and attractive packaging.
- Applies evenly.
What I do not love about Stila The Minimalist Eye and Cheek Palette:
- Blush may wash out deeper skin tones.
- Limited availability.
Final Impression: Stila The Minimalist Eye and Cheek Palette is a decent neutral palette with a matching blush. The eye shadows and blush are decently pigmented and can look beautiful over a nice base. Recommended if you looking for a neutral face palette.
Have you tried Stila The Minimalist Eye and Cheek Palette?
You might like to read:-
- Getting Inked: My experience and FAQs About Getting A Tattoo
- Real Techniques Retractable Bronzer Brush Review
- 10 Best Of Drugstore Lipstick Collection By Ritika
- Zoeva Long Wear Eyeshadow Fix (Matte) Review
- 5 Best Budget Perfumes
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 660 In love with Ginger Review, Swatches & FOTD