The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye and Lip Makeup remover
I picked some TBS stuff long back and so far loving each and every product, their BB cream is getting a lot of attention and second one is their makeup remover. We have already shared the review of BB cream and here is my review for the awesome bi-phase makeup remover.
Size – 150 ml, Price – 795 INR, Available at The Body Shop stores
About The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lips Makeup Remover:
This efficient make-up remover lifts away the most stubborn waterproof eye and lip make-up.
- Removes waterproof mascara and lipstick
- Gently removes all traces of make-up
- Fragrance, colour and alcohol-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
The makeup remover is bi-phase that means it contains oil and water and which you can see is separated in bottle; you need to shake the bottle before using the remover.. I like to use this when I have waterproof, long wearing makeup, it does the work efficiently but I need a good foam based cleanser after this to get rid of any oiliness left behind – it is efficient and non irritating plus is easy on pocket.
The best part of bi-phase remover is that it is very effective in removing stubborn makeup , I have used MAC Retro matte lipstick in swatches and you can see how easily it is removed but then it leaves my skin a little oily . I already have oily skin so I need to wash my face if I use this else it feels too sticky.
What I like about TBS Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Makeup Remover:
- The remover is effective and that you can see in pictures here.
- It removes all the traces easily.
- IT doesn’t need many efforts to get all the makeup as it is bi-phase.
- The price is just right for the quantity they offer.
- It is travel friendly bottle and you can carry it easily.
- The remover is suitable for eyes and lips at the same time.
What I don’t like about TBS Camomile Eye & Lip Makeup Remover:
- It may not be right for SUPER SUPER Sensitive eyes.
- For oily skin gals it may be little too much as it is too greasy.
- I feel that it is a must to clean with soap based cleanser after using this.
Ratings – 4.5/5
Recommendations – If you are looking for effective bi-phase makeup remover which isn’t heavy on pocket then this is just the right product for you but I would say on super sensitive eyes it may irritate a little. I do have sensitive eyes but this was bearable to the extent and didn’t cause any uneasiness.
Have you tried The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lips Makeup Remover?
You might like to read:-