Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Gash
The shade which is making its appearance here is “OH MY RED”, you can see it’s a smaller size but I have the full size in my UD cart and will be mine in few days. URBAN DECAY GASH is an exclusive shade to UD site but I got to try it when I picked holiday set last year. The shade then went out of stock but now is back in stock and I have my card ready to pick it ASAP.
Size – .25 Oz, Price – $ 39 for a set of 6,
My experience with Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Gash:
Shade – GASH is described as Deep Red with Tonal shimmer , it is super saturated Blue based Deep Dark ruby red shade with pinkish red micro shimmer to it; the colour is very flattering and universally appealing in my opinion.
Texture and staying Power – The texture may not be very light weight on lips but still it is easy to glide and sits pretty without bleeding or settling in fine lines . It stays pretty good, polished and even on my lips for 5 hrs and then leave behind a slight red tint.
Pigmentation – It is deeply pigmented shade and layers fully opaque in one single swipe, can you see that on lips? It is so damn super saturated.
What I like about Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Gash:
- The RED shade is stunner all the way, it may have dupes but not that I could possibly replace.
- The staying power is wonderful.
- The texture may not be light weight but it’s easy on lips.
- The lipstick doesn’t bleed or settle in fine lines.
What I don’t like about Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Gash:
- The small tube will finish off quickly.
- The LE factor disappoints me.
Ratings – 5/ 5
Recommendations – As I already Said, before finishing this off I will buy the full size which is currently available online and it’s already in my cart, so you can guess… I highly recommend you to pick this ASAP and share your thoughts with me.
Have you tried Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Gash?
You might like to read:-
- My Summer Skincare & Makeup Routine – Madhubhani
- 5 Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi Definition Matte Lipstick Swatches
- 3 Bollywood Celebrities Inspired Makeup Looks
- Victoria’s Secret Sheer Body Lotion Review
- 10 Foundations For Normal Skin
- DKNY Be Delicious Skin Hydrating EDT Review/First Impressions
- 5 Looks Of Rashmi Desai We Absolutely Love