Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Liar
I’m here with another Urban Decay Revolution lipstick shade to share with you , where I’m yet to use the latest launch by the brand “Sheer Revolution” , the old formula is still ruling my vanity and always prefer them to carry with me all the time.
Size – .25 oz,
Price – $ 22 plus Tax for full size, Available at Urban Decay / Beauty Bay / Sephora
My experience with Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Liar:
Shade – Liar is described as Pinky Brown Nude, on my NC 40 skin tone it is more warm toned neutral medium toned brown shade with soft rosy tones to it, if you are below NC 40 then it may look more pink.
Texture and Staying power – The texture is not very light weight but still not uncomfortable on lips. It doesn’t settle in fine lines or bleed and always leave behind soft tint . As the colour is not too dark but with good enough pigmentation I manage to get 3 – 4 hrs of wear, I do feel there are lot of efforts required to work on eyes when I have this on.
Pigmentation – The pigmentation is same in this shade as well, it is deeply saturated and is opaque in one single layer.
What I like about Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Liar:
- The shade is beautiful on lighter skin tone.
- The texture may not be light but still is very comfortable on lips.
- The lipstick doesn’t bleed or settle in fine lines.
- The packaging is sleek and handy.
- The soft satiny sheen is great to sport anytime of the day.
- The staying power is great.
- The shade selection is vast.
What I don’t like about Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Liar:
- The shade may not suit someone above NC 40.
- This particular shade needs a lot of effort to carry.
Ratings – 4.5/5
Recommendations – UD REVOLUTION lipsticks are my favourite as they offer extensive shade selection plus they are overall consistent – opaque , smooth texture , awesome staying power . If you don’t reach out to neutral shades then this is definitely not recommended but if you love natural looking shades then this is right up your alley.
Have you tried Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Liar?
You might like to read:-