7 Real Techniques Brush Sets For Starters
Real Techniques brushes are like prized possessions for the makeup brush lovers. It was not available in India a few years back, but now you may have noticed that these highly raved brushes can be bought with ease. Thanks to Luxola and Nyaka.
So if you are you want to indulge in these awesome brushes, these are the few you can try…
Eye definition goes high definition with their revised starter set. You can have a closer look at these brushes. They are of good quality and don’t shed or bleed after repeated washing. They are travel friendly and packaged well. Something which you will love to add to your collection if you are fond of eye makeup.
- Base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color.
- Deluxe crease brush: soft, oversized design for effortless contouring.
- Accent brush: for precision detailing, highlighting and smudging.
- Fine liner brush: for precision application of liquid of cream eyeliner.
- Brow brush: distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows.
Create a perfect canvas with this collection of coverage essentials. I will surely recommend to all the makeup addicts who are starting their venture and also on the move frequently. This brush set includes 4 full-size brushes + case:
- detailer brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
- pointed foundation brush: Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
- buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
- contour brush: delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
- panoramic brush case is a 2-in-1 case + stand
A collection of Sam’s favorite brushes. Whether adding to or just starting, Sam’s Picks is an essential for every collection. Look pixel perfection even in harsh light with the help of ultra plush bristles.
Contains and Suggested Uses:-
- Multi-Task Brush: for effortless application of powder, blush and bronzer
- Buffing Brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
- Essential Crease Brush: soft, tapered design for effortless contouring
- Setting Brush: Complete and look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter
- Pointed Foundation Brush: use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
- Fine Liner Brush: ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner
If you want to start with individual brushes then the following can be your
The taklon synthetic bristles feel very soft against skin. Gives you pixel perfect in harsh lightening too. The brush is densely packed and gives smooth and even features even on rough surface. The size of the brush is quite large relatively more than usual blush brushes are. They indeed are bit big but picks up right amount of color and then blend like a dream. You can use powder brush, cream blushes and even face powders in rush. Love the fluffiness!!
The Expert Face Brush is ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation. Ultra plush taklon bristles make you look pixel perfect even in harsh lights. Extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use.
If you’re a fan of those highlighted eyes like Kim Kardashian’s then this is an essential brush in your vanity. The flat round and small brush is ideal to set particular areas with powder especially the under-eyes. However you can use this brush for perfect application and blending of contour as well. Trust me, you won’t end up with an overly contoured face because of this.
Fine Liner Brush
For all the liner lovers this brush is a boon. This synthetic brush is perfect for drawing a thick or a thin line with precision and ease. It’s pretty much the perfect size and cut for applying cream liners.
So which one or ones you are planning to buy next?
Have you tried any of these Real Technique makeup brushes?
You might like to read:-