Boscia Multi-Masking Medley : Cool Blue Calming Mask
It is terribly hot here in Delhi and I am always looking for products that are capable of calming and soothing my skin in the summers. Thus recently I came across a collection of four innovative peel-off masks from Boscia. I found it pretty interesting and thought of giving it a try.
About Boscia Multi-Masking Medley : Cool Blue Calming Mask
MULTI-MASKING was never easier than with this collection of four innovative peel-off masks from Boscia, the leader in botanical science. The medley includes a Green Tea Oil-Control Mask (0.35 oz), a Luminizing Black Mask (0.35 oz), a Bright White Mask (0.35 oz), and a Cool Blue Calming Mask (0.35oz). These four single-use masks work to mattify, purify, brighten, and calm skin for your most flawless complexion yet.
Boscia Peel-Off Mask Innovation-
- Provides “gap-free” delivery into the skin, giving immediate benefits and long-term results
- Peel-off removal provides extra refinement of skin texture
Four groundbreaking formulas to target all skin types and concerns:
- Green Tea Oil-Control Mask (10g) – Mattifying peel-off mask that immediately provides oil-control, eliminates excess shine, and helps minimize sebum production
- Luminizing Black Mask (10g) – Purifying peel-off mask that minimizes the appearance of pores, removes dirt and impurities, absorbs excess oil, and reveals a healthy, glowing complexion
- Bright White Mask (10g) – Brightening peel-off mask that helps to visibly even skin tone and diminish the appearance of hyper pigmentation
- Cool Blue Calming Mask (10g) – Calming, refreshing peel-off mask that instantly cools, hydrates, and revitalizes.
Price– $18 for 40g (4*10g)
Ingredients-Water/Aqua/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Kaolin, PPG -20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Lactobacillus Ferment, Mica, Alcohol, Menthyl Lactate, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Amino-Esters-1, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Solanum Muricatum Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Flower/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Pearl Powder, Tin Oxide, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hesperidin Methyl, Chalcone, Steareth-20, Sea Whip Extract, Carbomer, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
I have only used the Cool Blue Calming Mask and so I’ll be talking only about this on today’s post.
My Experience with Boscia Multi-Masking Medley : Cool Blue Calming Mask
This mask instantly refreshes my tired, exhausted face by cooling, calming, and deeply moisturizing. It contains deep-sea-inhabiting sea whip, a powerful natural anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps to soothe and calm the skin, it helps in treating dry, , willow herb that reduces redness while effectively comforting the skin, aloe vera that hydrates, heals, and promotes skin firmness and elasticity by supporting natural collagen synthesis and peppermint-derived frescolat which provides a long-lasting cooling and refreshing sensation while instantly revitalizing dehydrated, tired skin.
How To Use This-
I applied a thick, opaque, even layer to clean, dry skin avoiding eye area by applying below orbital bone. Make sure you do not apply to eyebrows, hairline, or lips. I left the mask on for 20-30 minutes until it became completely dry. After that I gently peeled off the mask in a downward motion from outer edges. Finally I rinsed off any residue with warm water. I followed with a moisturizer.
Summing up my LIKES and DISLIKES.
What I like about the Boscia Cool Blue Calming Mask:
- Gives one icy cool feeling which I really like as it terribly hot here.
- It cools, calms and hydrates skin.
- Makes skin feel rejuvenated, soft and supple.
What I don’t like about Boscia Cool Blue Calming Mask:
Will I recommend?– That’s all for today. I’ll be trying the rest of the masks. Hope they work for me. Shall keep you updated.
Have you tried Boscia Multi-Masking Medley : Cool Blue Calming Mask?
You might also like to read:-