Amla Powder Hair Pack Recipe
How are you all? I have recently been noticing some hair loss personally which has of course become an urgent matter of concern! And to cope up with the ongoing hair-loss scenario I have come up with a sure-shot hair pack which helped me, and will help you too.
Ingredients Required for Amla Hair Pack:
- ½ cup yogurt. Prefer the one with thick consistency and rich with fat.
- 2 tablespoons fenugreek seeds
- A small bunch of curry leaves
- 2 amlas or Indian gooseberries
In this recipe, fenugreek seeds and yogurt work like natural hair conditioner, curry leaves prevent or reduce hair fall and amla helps in hair growth.
- Combine all the above ingredients in a bowl and pour yogurt in it. Let this mixture soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- Next day take it out and make paste of it in a food processor. Avoid using water. You can add yogurt instead.
- Now apply the pack all over the scalp and hair evenly and leave it for 1 to 2 hours. If possible wrap your hair and head with a hot towel or a shower cap.
- Using a mild shampoo, wash your hair thoroughly.
- You don’t need any extra conditioner since your pack already has the natural one.
Use this every time you wash your hair for a month to see good results. You will see the hair fall will slowly reduce. It gives you soft and shiny hair naturally. If you have dandruff then try adding lemon and vinegar to it. You will get rid of dandruff, hair fall, and get thick, long and shiny hair.
Few Other Ways:
If you feel time doesn’t permit you for this pack or if the place you live doesn’t support you for this then here are few more tricks you can do.
- The Juice Tonic: Squeeze some juice of amla and massage it to your scalp. Leave it for an hour or two and then follow up with your shampoo. If you want, you can also add lemon juice to it.
- The Hair Wash: Cut pieces of amla and add them to boiling water. Leave it for half an hour, strain it and then wash your hair with this water. If you are using dried amla, then soak the pieces overnight.
- Amla and Coconut Oil: Get dried amla or dry fresh amla in shade for few days. Once dried, cut the dried amla into pieces. Boil some coconut oil and add these pieces to it while on stove. Let it boil till you think coconut oil got everything out of those amla pieces. It oil should become dark in color now. Use this oil to massage your scalp regularly.
- Amla and Almond Hair Tonic: Take some almond oil and some freshly extracted amla juice and mix them together. Apply this oil or tonic to your scalp and hair. Leave it for an hour and then shampoo. You can follow the same procedure with coconut oil as well instead of boiling it.
Hope these simple tips helped you.
Do you have any more amla powder recipes to share with us?
You might like to read:-