Garnier Fructis Oil In Cream : How To Use + Review
Today I am here with a review of quite an innovative product launched by Garnier. It is the Garnier Fructis Oil In Cream that I am talking about. This oil in cream product is said to have the goodness of coconut oil, olive oil and almond oil, together they act as triple nutrition. This product has garnered a lot of praises and is appraised for its multiple way usage. I too have used it for quite some time and am ready to review it. Dig in to know if this product impressed me.
About Garnier Fructis Oil In Cream
Get the nourishment of hair oils in a non sticky cream format. Nourishes and hair feels stronger. Zero stickiness and mess. Pleasant long lasting fragrance. The creamy texture melts away without leaving sticky residue and does not weigh your hair down. Hair looks bouncy and full of life.
How to use: Use it just like your hair oil!
• Before Wash – Massage into hair and scalp. Oil in cream intensely nourishes your hair and transforms it.
• After Wash – Wash your hair with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner. Use on hair lengths for easy manageability and styling.
• Overnight – Massage into hair and scalp and leave overnight. Wash away with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner for intense nourishment.
Price: INR 60 for 100 gm, and INR 100 for 200 gm
Packaging: The Garnier Fructis Oil In Cream comes in an opaque yellow colored plastic tube and has a yellow plastic cap that flips opens. One needs to squeeze the tube to get the product out. I really like the bright packaging. It is convenient to use, is sturdy and travel friendly.
Texture: It is a white colored cream and has thick consistency. Though the consistency is thick but it spreads easily and is not at all greasy or sticky.
Fragrance: It has a fruity scent which is not over powering but rather is pleasant. It lingers in hair for while and is not going to stay for long after rinsing the product.
How I Use It:
I have used the Garnier Fructis Oil In Cream in all the three ways as mentioned by the brand.
I take good care of my hair but on day when my hair needs extra pampering then I do take the extra effort of applying this cream in my hair and leave it overnight. It does make my hair soft & smooth and feel nourished & happy. Fruity fragrance stays on hair for long if the product is used overnight. The overnight usage feels like I just have had a hair spa.
I also use it as a regular conditioner by leaving it on for 10 minutes in my hair. It conditions hair and does not weigh my hair down. My hair becomes more manageable and smoother.
As a leave in treatment, it also help in reducing frizz and making hair more manageable.
My Experience Garnier Fructis Oil In Cream
Needless to say that this product has really impressed me. It has been really good to my hair and has made them smoother & softer.
At the given price this is really a fantastic product. People with dry and frizzy hair are surely going to adore this product. If you are someone who detests applying oil and look for extra nourishment for hair, then this is the product that you need to try.
It has really worked great for my dry, treated hair but I am not very sure about how will it work for oily hair.
What I Like About Garnier Fructis Oil In Cream?
- Sturdy Packaging.
- Nice texture.
- Easy to rinse.
- Non- greasy.
- Makes hair shiny, smooth & soft.
- Controls frizz.
- Good alternative of messy oil usage.
- Can be used in multiple ways.
- Great for dry hair.
What I don’t Like About Garnier Fructis Oil In Cream?
- Cannot think of any con at the moment.
Will I Recommend: Yes. It is a big yes from my side. You must definitely try this product at least once.
Have you tried Garnier Fructis Oil In Cream before?
You might also like to read:
- The Nature’s Co Tea Tree Hair Nourishing Cream Review
- Malai (Milk Cream) For Oily Skin, Hair & Dark Circles
- 5 Coconut Cream Hair Packs For Beautiful Strong Hair
- L’oreal Hair Spa Hydrating Concentrate + How To Use L’oreal Hair Spa At Home
- Wellastrate Straight System Intense Rebonding Kit Review – Rebonding At Home