How To Get Rid Of Anxiety
Arthur Somers Roche once said, “Worry is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.”
Now is the age of anxiety. Anxiety is the rust of life, destroying its brightness and weakening its power. We all know that, but the toughest part is fighting the anxiety. The more you want to come out of it, the more you get deeper. But it is not impossible either.
So here are some tips to smash the anxiety in the face…
- Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action. Don’t sit idle. Chalk down your routine and work on it. Idle brain is the devil’s workshop. Spend time doing things that make you happy. Remember that until you are happy with yourself, you will not be able to keep anybody happy. A schedule you love can help you in getting back to track.
- Anxiety is nothing but repeatedly experiencing failure in advance. What a waste..!! Remember that our anxiety doesn’t come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it. A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work. So plan and chalk out your routine in advance. “A stitch in time saves nine”. Planned life and schedule can save you from anxiety attacks.
- Don’t believe in everything you think. Most of the things you worry about will actually never happen. Stop over thinking and creating the worst scenarios in your mind. And for Heaven’s sake, stop replaying old bad memories.
- Self help support and sharing problems with your friends or family members will also help to cure anxiety.
- Lavender and lemon grass essential oil relieves stress. They have very calming and soothing effects.
- Pets are great stress busters. Don’t forget to cuddle them to relieve stress. Both of you will feel happy
- It is difficult to learn to manage uncertainty, insecurity, and lack of control, but it is a critical part of coping with anxiety and panic attacks. And you have to do it.
- Meditation a therapy that is more effective than expensive drugs, and also without any side effects. Meditation helps in controlling your anger and helplessness. Meditation is the process of focusing all your attention at one point and to not think about anything. The process unearths our energy from within and circulates it to the whole body. When you meditate regularly, you become stress-free.
- When we exercise, our body temperature rises which calms us, and our body releases chemicals such as endorphins and norepinephrine that make us feel good and happy. An hour of moderate exercise most days of the week can lift mood and reduce stress.
- Proper and healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables in different colors can help you in a glowing skin and healthy body. A balanced diet will give your body required nutrients and will keep illness, stress and other health related problems at bay and will also give your skin the required healthy glow.
- As per sleep is concerned, when in anxiety and depression it might be really tough to shut eyes, but remember too little sleep can make situations worse. You can practice yog nidra to combat sleep and stress-related disorders.
You are never given anything in this world that you can’t handle. So don’t stress, do your best and forget the rest
Don’t let your mind trick you. It will be tough and it will be scary, but it will end. Be strong, be flexible and have faith in yourself.
You might like to read:-