10 Hair Oils For Hair Re-Growth
Usually, hair fall is attributed to lack of certain nutrients which are required for the proper hair growth, but even if you are taking a balanced diet and fulfilling the requirements of the body in terms of nutrition, you might be still experiencing severe hair fall which has led to a loss of hair volume. Oiling often helps us in fighting our hair woes, nourishing scalp and strengthening roots.
So today I’ll be listing 10 hair oils that you need to use to grow back your hair and make them super strong and luscious.
Nilibhringadi Oil is an Ayurvedic hair oil, used to improve quality of hair, to treat split hairs, premature greying and baldness. This herbal oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic principles. It is used to treat premature greying, baldness, split hairs, hair loss, scalp itching and dandruff. After usin for a month, this oil had an amazing result on Pranali, reducing her hair oil and promoting hair growth. It took care of her dry frizzy hair, reduced split ends and solved scalp issues.
It is like a magic potion in a bottle (only that it is not brewed by Professor Snape). It will improve the scalp health, reduce scalp itchiness, reduce hair fall and will make your hair smooth & shiny. It has all the things that you look for in hair oil. You will be absolutely hooked on to it. This oil has the capability to replace all the other hair oils in your kitty. Tried and Tested…!!!
Aswini Homeo Arnica Hair Oil
It improves blood circulation to the hair roots thereby stops hair fall and promotes hair growth. Its soothing smell immediately gives you relief from tiredness. Also controls dandruff and removes headache. It maintains natural color of the hair. It has a very calming fragrance which will make you asleep after a good hair massage.
Trichup Hair Oil
Trichup oil is enriched with natural goodness of Bhringral, Amlaki, Neem, Gunja and other exotic herbs, is formulated with til and coconut oil. It revitalizes hair follicles and stimulates growth, it adds volume to your hair naturally. This is patented product and is recommended by doctors for over two decades, making it the preferred choice of millions.
This intensive formula features pure bhringraj, butea frondosa, amla and centella blended with coconut oil and the healthfulness of goat milk to help treat alopecia and other causes of hair loss. Nourishes the scalp and strengthens hair strands to encourage fresh growth and help diminish greying.
This is a favourite of many. Being non sticky, absorbs beautifully into my skin without staining the clothes. It works well in reducing hair fall and helps in hair re growth. The oil also helps in making hair grow long fast.
Enriched with coconut oil and fusion of herbs like amla nad Brahmi, this hair oil rejuvenated, strengthened the roots and gave hair a natural sheen.
The Nature’s Co. Rosemary-Sage-Thyme Hair Oil
A gentle, restorative, natural treatment for your hair. This exceptional blend of essential herbs stimulates circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. Scalp problems like dandruff and excessive secretion of oil will also be normalized. Apply sufficient quantity, so as to cover the scalp completely. Massage gently for a few minutes. To prevent hair loss and improve overall hair health, use this oil thrice a week on alternate days.
Unfortunately this oil didn’t work for Anamika, but it really worked well for me. The hair oil prevented hair loss, prevented dandruff, and moisturised my dry, frizzy hair. The only con for me is the strong herbal smell.
- Curry Leaves ( handful)
- 4 pods garlic
- 5 Shallots/ Ulli/ Sambar Onion
- 7 Peppercorns
- Hibiscus Powder
- 500g Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
How to Prepare Hair Oil-
- Well, first of all wash the curry leaves in water and put them on a dry towel to let the water get absorbed. Keep the dry leaves aside.
- Now keep all the other ingredients at one place.
- Also you need hibiscus powder for this recipe. In case you have a hibiscus plant nearby then just takes the flowers and dry them. You don’t need to powder the flowers!
- Now take a pan ( iron pan) and add coconut oil in it.
- Add peppercorns, curry leaves & hibiscus powder in it!
- Let the mixture boil sufficiently until the leaves start changing the color and turn black.
- Now when the leaves turn really black, add the shallots & garlic in the pan.
- One thing that you should keep in mind is that when you add shallots, the oil sizzles due to the water content in it. As the water content evaporates, the oil sizzling will stop!
- As everything turns deep brown, turn off the flame and let the mixture cool for about 3-4 hours at room temperature. Afterwards strain the oil.
- Properly squeeze out the residual oil from the leaves & herbs thoroughly.
- Store this oil in a glass bottle.
Hope the above mentioned in fighting your hair woes ☺
Have you used any of these 10 hair oils for hair re-growth before?
You may also like reading:-