5 Hot NARS Audacious Lipstick Swatches
Hello Beautiful Girls,
I recently shared my latest NARS, Estee Launder & Skincare Haul. Well, the yummy NARS & Estee Lauder lipsticks were enough to leave me excited to do the swatch post as soon as possible and so I am here with the NARS Audacious Lipstick Swatches for you all!
Let’s have a look at them!
About NARS Audacious Lipsticks
NARS describes these lipsticks as, “A modern lipstick that dresses up lips with bold coverage and ultra-soft texture. Debut weightless, color-saturated lips when you smooth on this NARS Audacious Lipstick. It glides on like satin across skin, and achieves single-stroke coverage that leaves lips with captivating color.”
- One-stroke, full-coverage creamy wear
- Luxurious texture and enriched with ingredients to smooth and nourish lips
The audacious lipsticks’ range by NARS is quite popular and I have been lot of praises by makeup addicts all over the blogging world. There are around 40 shades in this range and I picked up 5 from this range which was a pretty tough choice as the shades were simply irresistible.
Directions To Use– Apply Audacious Lipstick directly to the center of the mouth blending outward for full, creamy coverage of high impact color. For a more controlled application, apply using a precision lip brush. Finish with a hint of Lip Gloss on the center of the lips to add dimension and create the illusion of fuller lips.
Packaging– These high end lipsticks come in an outer cardboard box which has the brand name written in bold. The lipstick packaging is a rectangular black case which holds the lipstick. The packaging speaks everything classy!
Texture– The texture of these lipstick look creamy and have a great matte finish which has a subtle soft sheen when swatched on the hand.
- Janet– The brand describes this shade as a deep magenta shade and this indeed is a pretty cool toned deep magenta shade. The shade looks too pretty in the swatch and will compliment cool skin tones very well.
- Vera– The brand refers this shade as a bright raspberry shade with dominant deep pink undertones in it. The shade is pigmented than the shade Janet and will easily hide lip pigmentation.
- Olivia-This is a deep red shade and is a true mix of red and maroon shade which is quite rich and bold when swatched.
- Claudia– The shade Claudia is a cool blue toned baby pink shade which is very pretty but will suit the pale skin tones more than the Indian Brown skin tones.
- Fanny– Fanny is a lovely deep berry shade which has cool pink undertones making it a perfect shade for berry shade lovers.
My Initial Thoughts about NARS Audacious Lipsticks
Well, I am looking forward to trying these lipsticks in the upcoming days and videos and will share my elaborate reviews on each of them separately.
The creamy texture and the insanely pigmented lip color is already driving me crazy and I am thinking to pair up with the upcoming looks of mine!
Stay tuned for the reviews and know whether the price tag is worth or not for these high end gorgeous lipsticks. Coming up soon!
Have you tried NARS Audacious Lipsticks?
You might also like to read:-