NARS Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
I absolutely adore these pencils and leave no stone unturned to pick these if they are available. I have shared two formulas here – Velvet Matte and Satin. My absolute favorite is velvet matte and the shades I shared in past were – WALKYRIE and RED SQUARE, the shade which am sharing today was Limited Edition but now it is part of permanent line – MYSTERIOUS RED.
About NARS Lip Pencil:
The application of a lipstick combined with the convenience of a pencil in a jumbo crayon design. Lips are instantly saturated with rich pigments and a velvety matte finish. The long lasting, non-drying formula is enriched with emollients for a creamy texture, while a combination of unique silicones ensures long-lasting, seamless colour for hours. Use for lining, all-over lip color, or pairing with another lip product.
- Rich, vivid shades
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Convenient, easy application
Price – $ 25 plus Tax, I paid 1850/- on Strawberrynet.com, Available at SEPHORA US
Size – 2.4 gm
My Experience with NARS Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
Shade – NARS MYSTERIOUS RED is described as Crimson Red , it is warm toned Bright and Vivid shade of RED it is very flattering shade and I find that there is no need for extra efforts on face once I have this .
Texture and Staying power – The texture is creamy, easy to glide and sits pretty once sets and the finish is velvety matte like the nature of pencil . The pencil is light weight on lips even if you layer it back and forth although that’s not required. The lipstick doesn’t move easily nor settles in fine lines. I get some 5 – 6 hrs of wear with this and it looks polished and intact even with light munching.
Pigmentation – NARS Mysterious Red is gorgeously pigmented and is opaque in single layer, even if you layer it feels very light weight on lips like I mentioned above.
What I like about NARS Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil?
- The shade is very flattering on all skin tone.
- The color is super saturated.
- The staying power is amazing.
- The pencil is handy to carry.
- It doesn’t settle in fine lines or look uneven.
What I don’t like about NARS Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil?
- I don’t have any con except for the limited availability.
Ratings – 5/5
Recommendations – I will soon buy a back up for this shade, it is so gorgeous and flattering plus it stays so nicely without leaving any uneven look. I highly recommend you to pick this shade if you find this online.
Have you tried NARS Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil?
You might also like to read:-
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review
- Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner Twilight Blue Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio Review & Swatches
- Rose Water Uses For Face
- Chambor Brilliant Shimmer All Over Powder 01 Review
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Sweetheart Valentine Review & Swatches
- Clean And Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple Face Wash Review