NARS “YU” Satin Lip Pencil
In my previous post I had mentioned about the two formulas which I shared here for the NARS Lip Pencils – Satin and Velvet Matte. The SATIN Lip Pencil shades which you have seen here are – MAJELLA , HET LOO , TIMANFAYA and RIKUGIEN. The shade which I picked very recently is NARS YU and OMG; I kick myself hard not to pick this earlier. It is freaking awesome shade , BUT , by online swatches I felt that it may be little pale for my skin tone but it is an amazing shade.
About NARS “YU” Satin Lip Pencil
The application of a lipstick combined with the convenience of a pencil in a jumbo crayon design. Lips are instantly saturated with rich pigments and a velvety matte finish. The long lasting, non-drying formula is enriched with emollients for a creamy texture, while a combination of unique silicones ensures long-lasting, seamless colour for hours. Use for lining, all-over lip color, or pairing with another lip product.
- Rich, vivid shades
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Convenient, easy application
Size – 2.2 gm, Price – $ 25 plus Tax, Available at SEPHORA US
My Experience with NARS “YU” Satin Lip Pencil
Shade- YU is described as Shocking Pink, it is cool toned bright and vibrant shade of blue based medium dark hot pink shade with super glossy sheen to it. I really wonder why I hesitated to pick this in first place. Anyhow, it’s here and am totally loving this these days and you have to believe me – I wore this thrice in a row past week. It is super gorgeous and very easy to wear kind shade.
Texture and Staying power- The texture is light weight and easy to glide covering my lips easily and doesn’t fade unevenly. I get some 5 plus hrs of wear with this and it leave behind a beautiful pink tint on my lips.
Pigmentation- It is gorgeously pigmented and is opaque in two layers and feels light weight.
What I like about NARS YU Satin Lip Pencil?
- The shade is so bright and vivid.
- The texture is light weight and sits pretty.
- The pencil fades evenly and doesn’t leave my lips dry.
- The pencil is super saturated.
What I don’t like about NARS YU Satin Lip Pencil?
- The sharpening leads to a lot of wastage which is a con for the price you pay for.
Recommendations– I adore this shade to death, it is really wonderful if you leave aside the sharpening con like I said. A must try from NARS – Yu, is a great shade for any time any day.
Have you tried NARS YU Satin Lip Pencil?
- Deborah Atomic Red Mat Lipstick In Shade 21 Review & Swatches
- 5 Hot NARS Audacious Lipstick Swatches
- Bella Pierre Mineral Lipstick In RUBY Review, Swatches & LOTD
- 5 Maybelline Rebel Bouquet Lipsticks’ Swatches
- Gorgeous Lipstick Shades For Beginners
- Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio Review & Swatches
- Rose Water Uses For Face
- Chambor Brilliant Shimmer All Over Powder 01 Review