Natural Ayurvedic Remedies For Hair Loss
Hello my pretty readers!
How is everyone doing? All things are making me happy these days, except for the only issue that I am suffering from hair loss—rapid hair loss at that! And that is not a happy feeling—especially for me who has such thin hair! ☹
And I am pretty sure that most of us are facing hair loss problem due to pollution or environmental conditions or lack of nutrition or due to medication. It has become a common problem these days irrespective of age. But that should not mean that we cannot mend our ways and incorporate a few healthy tips into our daily routines to cure this sort of problems!
Dig in to know more Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Loss!
All you need is a few Basil/tulsi leaves, 3 cinnamon sticks, 5-6 cloves and a pinch of Thyme powder (which you can get in shops where all the seasoning items are available); as well as 3 cups of water! In a bowl add 3 cups of water, basil leaves and Cinnamon and boil for 2 minutes. Then add cloves and thyme powder and boil for 3 more minutes. Then allow the liquid to cool and then strain it. The hair fall rescue serum is ready. You can store this in bottle and use it daily.
As for the usage part, you can use it each night and wash it off the next morning depending on how oily your scalp is! You can see effective results in just one week of judicious application!
You can make a hair mask to condition your hair with fenugreek seeds. For this take a half cup of dried fenugreek seeds in a bowl and add 2 cups of water in it. Soak them overnight and strain the water .You can drink this water as it helps in reducing hair fall. In the morning strain the water and put the seeds in a blender. Add little water as the seeds are already soaked and make a thick paste of it. Apply this paste on your hair and wrap your hair .This mask is little messy but is worth the effort. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse it as usual. You don’t need a conditioner after washing your hair with it.
You can also use the left over soaked fenugreek seeds as an alternative of shampoo. Make a paste of cooked black bean and fenugreek (methi) seeds. Apply it on your hair two or three times a week. This will reduce hair fall and will add volume to your hair! This one is sure to work no matter what type of hair you have!
You can try this homemade hair oil which works better than any other “over the counter” products.
What will you be needing-
- Curry Leaves ( handful)
- 4 pods garlic
- 5 Shallots/ Ulli/ Sambar Onion
- 7 Peppercorns
- Hibiscus Powder
- 500g Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
How to Prepare the Hair Oil-
- Well, first of all wash the curry leaves in water and put them on a dry towel to let the water get absorbed. Keep the dry leaves aside.
- Now keep all the other ingredients at one place.
- Also you need hibiscus powder for this recipe. In case you have a hibiscus plant nearby then just takes the flowers and dry them. You don’t need to powder the flowers!
- Now take a pan ( iron pan) and add coconut oil in it.
- Add peppercorns, curry leaves & hibiscus powder in it!
- Let the mixture boil sufficiently until the leaves start changing the color and turn black.
- Now when the leaves turn really black, add the shallots & garlic in the pan.
- One thing that you should keep in mind is that when you add shallots, the oil sizzles due to the water content in it. As the water content evaporates, the oil sizzling will stop!
- As everything turns deep brown, turn off the flame and let the mixture cool for about 3-4 hours at room temperature. Afterwards strain the oil.
- Properly squeeze out the residual oil from the leaves & herbs thoroughly.
- Store this oil in a glass bottle.
So these were the best of my tried and tested natural Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss which can really be of use to your damaged, thinning hair! ☺
Are you going to try these natural Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss?
You may also like reading:-