All About Naturtint Hair Color
That day I was talking about hair color and the role of vegetable colors in coloring. As we all know hair colors we use are loaded with chemicals. And over a period of time, after using these products, our hair becomes dry and lifeless. So, vegetable colors come to our rescue.
There are many natural hair-dyeing products that are easily available in the market which do not cause any harm to our luxurious tresses. Vegetable hair dyes are a safe, natural alternative to the chemical-laden hair dyes that are readily available in the market.
Naturtint is such a brand, whose natural plant-based ingredients nourishes and protects your hair while providing vibrant, long lasting color. This is specially formulated for people who want a healthier way to color their hair. It is free of harsh chemicals that can damage hair and leave it dull, dry and brittle. It includes botanical extracts that revitalize hair. It is very pleasant smelling – contains no ammonia, no parabens, no resorcinol and covers gray in just one application. Available in 29 mixable shades, so there is a color just right for you.
Let us see what the colors are…
Applying Naturtint Natural Ingredient Hair Color:-
Naturtint is the first permanent hair color without harsh chemicals or ammonia. Naturtint’s gentle formula combines the effectiveness of a permanent hair dye and offers the hair silkiness and protection gained from active plant-based ingredients. Naturtint covers gray hair completely, in just one application, and our naturally healthier formula provides Maximum Care and Maximum Color for healthier, more vital looking hair.
Following are instructions for how to apply Naturtint hair color.
- Put on the single-use gloves (E).
- Put Naturtint colorant (A) into the color developer application bottle (B). During warm weather, it is recommended that you mix the treatment in a plastic or glass bowl. Never mix in a metal container.
- Remove the tip of the lid. Place gloved finger over tip and shake the bottle for 2 minutes until the mixture is well blended.
- IMMEDIATELY apply the entire mixture. Do not keep the bottle closed, in any case.
- If you only require part of the kit, mix needed amount in a glass or plastic bowl, never in the color developer application bottle or a metal container. Unmixed portions may be capped and stored for future use
- Cover shoulders with a towel to protect clothing from stains or wear an old T-shirt.
- Starting from the roots, evenly apply the mixture to unwashed, dry hair. Massage or comb colorant through the hair, applying the remainder of the product to the ends.
-On previously uncolored hair: Evenly distribute the mixture through the hair and wait 30 minutes. To achieve more intense color or to cover stubborn grays, extend the development time for a total of up to 40 minutes.
-For root touch-up: Apply the mixture to the roots and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then apply color to the rest of the hair and leave it on for another 10 minutes. Total application time: 30 minutes. To cover stubborn grays, extend the development time for a total of up to 40 minutes.
- Discard any unused mixture.
Rinsing and after-treatment-
Step 1. Gently massage while rinsing the hair with warm water until the water runs clean and clear.
Step 2. Work Naturtint shampoo (C) into a lather, work through your hair, and rinse with plenty of water for superb condition and shine.
Step 3. Apply Nutrideep multiplier (D) on damp hair, beginning at the roots and working through to the ends. Leave it on for 2 minutes and rinse with warm water (Step 4), then dry and style (Step 5). This completes your Naturtint coloring process!
- Save some Nutrideep multiplier to use 2 weeks after the coloring process for color maintenance and hair protection.
- Though Naturtint is free of harsh chemicals and contains natural plant ingredients, some people may have an unfavorable reaction to hair color products. That is why we recommend reviewing the Precautions and performing a Skin Sensitivity Test first and then a Hair Color Test before applying Naturtint.
Skin Sensitivity Test
Any cosmetic product may unexpectedly cause an allergic reaction. For this reason, a sensitivity test must be carried out before every coloring, 48 hours before dyeing the hair.
- Clean a small area behind the ear with cotton swab and alcohol.
- With non-metallic utensils and container, for example a plastic cup, place a small amount of colorant with an equal quantity of the color developer and mix it for the test. DO NOT use all of the content of the bottles; a small amount is sufficient.
- Mix both tint and developer until totally blended.
- Apply the mixture to cleansed area. Once it is dry, repeat the process twice.
- Leave the test area untouched for 48 hours.
If you did not experience any reaction on your skin (such as swelling, redness, itching, eczema, blistering, etc.), then you can use the hair dye. If you experience any reaction, do not use this product before seeking medical advice.
So, hope you find the article helpful. Let us know if you have used Naturtint before.
You might like reading these also:-