Kim Kardashian Makeup Products List
Few days back I shared a post compiling best of Kim Kardashian looks. While I focused only on dresses that day, yet the magic of her makeup didn’t get unnoticed. So today I’ll be talking about her favorite products that give her such flawless looks.
Kim Kardashian is a huge fan of Urban Decay cosmetics. Her bridal makeup in 2014 was done by the famous celebrity Makeup Artist Mario Dedivanovic and Kim made sure that most of her bridal makeup should be done using Urban Decay cosmetics. So let us see what UD products got the golden opportunity to beautify her face on her D-day.
She started off with Urban Decay primer. Afterwards to ensure she was flawless, Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation was used on Kim’s face.
Mario used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original and then a sweep of L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Eternal Sunshine. He then used Perversion Ink for Eyes Waterproof by Urban Decay which created envy-inducing cat eyes that lasted all day. To enhance her lashes, Kim opted for her own Kardashian Beauty Individual Eyelashes that retail for just US$9.99. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade and Urban Decay Perversion Mascara were used to finish off look. The mascara launched a month after Kim got married and so it is clear that Kim got it exclusively for her wedding.
Mario then applied Urban Decay Naked Flushed Highlighter, Bronzer and Blush Trio to her cheekbones. The trio retails for US$30 only.
On her wedding day she went for L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in Extraordinaire topped with Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lipgloss in Natural Honey. While on her reception she went for L’Oréal Paris Liquid Lipstick by Colour Riche in Nude Ballet only.
Here’s the complete list of “some” of Kim’s other favorites.
• Neutrogena Wet Wipes
• Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Brush #14
• Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in #7 and #9
• Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation
• Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation
• It Cosmetics Double-Ended Airbrush Foundation Brush
• Trish McEvoy Foundation Brush, approximately
• Beautyblender Sponge (in various sizes and dampness
• POREfessional Agent Zero Shine-Vanishing Powder
• MAC Lip Conditioning Balm
• MAC Ultra-Luxe Powder Puff
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Brow Pro Palette
• Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eye Shadow
• Sigma E46 Inner Corner Brush
• Charlotte Tilbury Golden Goddess Eyeshadow Palette
• Stila Double-Sided Crease and Liner Brush #15
• Anastasia Beverly Hills So Hollywood Facial Highlighter
• MAC Prep+Prime Water Mist
• Kevin Aucoin Primatif Eye Pigment in Titian
• Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eyeshadow Palette
• MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyelash Brush #3
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Creme Color Eyelid Gel Cream in Jet Black
• Surratt Relevee Eyelash Curler
• Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Palette
• Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Eyeliner
• Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Scorch
• Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eyeliner in Barbarella Brown
• LORAC concealer brush #103
• Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Powder
• L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Volume Building Mascara
• Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Lengthening mascara
• Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp Eyeshadow Palette
• Cargo Swimmables Eye Pencil in Black Sea
• Sigma E17 Waterline Liner
• MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation
• Red Cherry False Eyeleashes, multiple sets layered to create a custom tray
• DUO Eyelash Adhesive
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Precision Tweezers
• Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
• Trish McEvoy Sheer Blush Brush #2B
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
• Vincent Longo Eyeshadow Brush #22
• Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Bronzer
• Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up! Powder Highlighter
• Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush in I Will Always Love You
• Trish McEvoy Blending Brush #48
• Sigma E35 Tapered Blending Brush
• Kevin Aucoin Lip Pencil in Medium
• Preo Eyelash Curler
• Tom Ford Lip Colors (custom shades used to mix together)
• TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Sheets
Pretty small list. Isn’t? Can you see your favorites in here?
What are you picking from Kim Kardashian Makeup Products List?
You might also like to read