Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Smoke
I’m here with a stunner shade of Laura Mercier Caviar stick which I picked recently and absolutely hooked, you have seen me sharing the shade “KHAKI” a while back and here is a cool toned shade from Laura Mercier’s permanent line of makeup – SMOKE.
About Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Smoke
Size: 1.64 gm
Price: INR 2150, Available at S US
My Experience with Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Smoke
Shade: Smoke is cool toned deep dark Steel Grey shade which almost leans black and has grey and silver micro shimmer in it. The shade is very flattering and looks pretty when smudged along lash line or as a base for eye shadow. In pictures here you can see how I have used it. I applied this on lash line, smudged it with my fingers and patted a powder eye shadow on top in same colour family and you can see the end results.
Texture and Pigmentation: The texture is like warm butter melted at room temperature – easy to glide and once it sets it doesn’t move easily. The shade is opaque in one single swipe and gives fantastic pay off.
Staying power: If am wearing a primer it stays pretty intact for 8 – 9 hrs but without primer I get more or less 6 hrs of wear with mild fading .
What I like about Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Smoke?
- The shade is unbelievable gorgeous.
- The staying power is amazing.
- The pigmentation is class apart.
- The pencil doesn’t smudge easily once it is set.
- The liner never irritates my sensitive eyes .
What I don’t like about Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Smoke?
- They are not easily available in India.
- The price is little too steep for the product you get.
Recommendations: I highly recommend you to try these pencils, they are simple gorgeous and comes very handy when you are in a rush. I practically used this everyday when I was on a short trip recently and not carrying any brush with me. I adore these and may pick a shade or two soon.
Have you tried Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Smoke?
You might also like to read:-
- Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse Review
- How To Get Picture Perfect Makeup
- Launching The Wise She Food And Travel Blog
- Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk in Shade #PK 001 Happy Pink Review
- Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner+Brightener Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Lip Balm – Luscious Sweet Narangi Juice Review
- Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss 03 Nude Kiss Review & Swatch