MAC Fathoms Deep Extra Dimension Eye Shadow
MAC released Extra Dimension shadows long back and you have seen my review for MAC’s LE Collection Alluring Aquatics in the shade SEA WORSHIP. MAC added the same formula in their permanent line in regular black packaging and released recently and I picked Fathoms Deep shade which is stunner all the way.
About MAC Fathoms Deep Extra Dimension Eye Shadow
Size- 1.5 gm
Price- INR 1650. Available at MAC stores across India
My Experience with MAC Fathoms Deep Extra Dimension Eye Shadow
Shade- MAC Fathoms Deep is described as Deep Blue, it is soft and muted purple greyish blue shade with super metallic frosty sheen to it. I find the shade is really easy to handle with minimal fallout; it looks wonderful on its own and can be paired to look even more appealing.
Texture and Pigmentation– The texture is light weight, creamy and easy to layer and build. They can be used dry or wet depending on the opacity you are looking for. I have this dry and without any primer here and you can see how pigmented it looks.
Staying power– The shadow stays nicely for 7 plus hrs with good primer underneath and without primer it stays without creasing for approximately 5 hrs or so.
Applied directly on lids without any primer:
Applied over Laura Mercier Smoke Caviar Stick
What I like about MAC Fathoms Deep Extra Dimension Eye Shadow?
- The shade is wonderful and absolutely mesmerizing.
- The staying power is awesome.
- The shadow pigment is super saturated and is opaque in single swipe.
- The shadow doesn’t crease without primer.
- It can be used dry or wet.
What I don’t like about MAC Fathoms Deep Extra Dimension Eye Shadow?
- The price is too steep for a single shadow.
Recommendation– I do want to recommend you all to swatch the range in stores, I have tried only 2 shades so at this point of time I can’t comment on whole range but this is worth considering if you like single shadows and also like to try new texture.
Have you tried MAC Fathoms Deep Extra Dimension Eye Shadow?
You might also like to read:-
- Neutrogena Lip Revitalizing Balm Review – Honey Blush
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black Review & Swatches
- Hair Cut As Per Body ?
- Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 100% Vegetarian Soap Review
- Fashion OOTD – A Quick Fix
- What We Loved Pinning This Week(5)
- Avon Nail wear Pro Nail Enamel in Lagoon- Review and Swatches
- 5 Facts Busted About Green Tea
- Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Raspberry Badge Review, Swatches & FOTD