Urban Decay Abyss 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil
This is the 4th shade in a row and wait for 2 more shades which I will share this week from Urban Decay’s permanent line , I adore these pencils and can’t get enough of it! They have some of the most amazing shades and trust me they are almost the same in each department – texture, longevity and pigmentation.
About Urban Decay Abyss 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil
Size: 1.2 gm
Price: 20 $ plus Tax, Available at SEPHORA US and Urban Decay .com
Shade: Urban Decay Abyss is described as Bright Metallic blue shimmer with blue micro sparkle, it is cool toned medium blue shade with icy blue and silver sheen shimmer to it, the shimmer is fine and looks pretty on eyes. I adore this shade and love to wear it in day time as it adds a pop of color in just a swipe.
Texture and pigmentation: The texture is same here; creamy and glides effortlessly and once it is set there is no smudging or fading. The pigmentation is good and it needs 2 – 3 layers to get opaque line which I don’t find a con as it is very easy to layer and build the shade.
Staying power: The liner easily stays for 7 – 8 hrs which is consistent in almost all the shades I tried, although it does need layering but staying power is nice.
What I like about Urban Decay Abyss 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil?
- The shade is gorgeous, not too bright and easy to wear.
- The pigmentation is good if not exceptional.
- The staying power is great.
- The texture is consistent here, very creamy and glides easily.
What I don’t like about Urban Decay Abyss 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil?
- The liner is not easily available here in India.
Recommendations: The liner is awesome and is easy to wear kinds and is a welcome change from royal blue or navy shades which are quite common , it is not easy to dupe and hence a nice pick from their line.
Have you tried Urban Decay Abyss 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil?
You might also like to read:-
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer Flyin’ High Review and NOTD
- DIY – 3 Face Pack Recipes Using Pistachio
- Maybelline Express Finish 40 Seconds Nail Paint – Rosen Pearly Pink & Éclat Brassy Review & NOTD
- 5 Best Natural Eye Pads For Puffy Eyes
- L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Review
- L’oreal Professional Density Advanced Shampoo Review
- The Body Shop Blush Brush – Leona Lewis Collection Review
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade # 22 Review -Red
- The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream Review
- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray Review