Product Sponsored By WiseShe Group of Blogs & YouTube Channels
5 L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire Matte Lip Color
Hello dazzling divas,
Few days back I showed you all the swatches of the recently launched L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire Matte Lip Color. Well it is time to break an awesome news to you all. Our dearest Anamika gave me an opportunity to pick the best five of these and review them for you all. The moment she told me about this new project I was jumping up & down with joy. The coming week I shall start reviewing these, but before I do that I thought why not share the chosen best five shades from the range.
So without much ado, let me reveal the gorgeous shades.
About L’Oreal Paris Extraordinaire Matte Lip Color: A liquid lipstick with a soft matte finish and cushiony feel.
Rich, pigmented color coats your lips evenly and dries to a sophisticated matte; formulated with 4 precious oils that prime your lips and prevent drying or peeling; lipstick can be precision-applied with the wand or diffused into a gorgeous stain with your fingertip.
Perfect for Soft and smooth lips drenched in crack-proof color.
Price– INR 950 for 5.5ml
Packaging: These lip colors are packed in a golden tube which has a transparent panel at the center revealing the shade of the lip color. The transparent panel in the center makes it easy to trace the lip color in the stash. The shade name and number is mentioned at the base of the tube. The packaging is nice and sturdy and is easy to travel. There is no chance of spilling at all and you can carry it comfortably in your smallest coin pouch. The packaging has a very classy appeal and I totally adore the royal packaging.
Sponge Applicator: these lip colors come with a sponge applicator. The wand is attached to the cap. I really liked the length of the wand. The wand is just the right size and allows convenient application without any hassle. The sponge applicator is decent and performs well, allowing even application without holding much of the product.
Texture: The texture of these lip colors is super smooth. These are smooth on application and have a complete matte finish. It is very easy to go overboard with these lip colors so one needs to take care while applying the lipstick, a little here & there application of these may leave stain and you may need to do a little more of base makeup touch up to conceal the stain.
Pigmentation: These matte lip colors are highly pigmented and a single swipe gives an opaque color to the lips; however, two swipes would be just perfect for a flawless, even application!
Shades: The gorgeous five shade that I picked are-
- 103 Montaigne Brick– This is a rusty brick shade with nude undertones. It is a perfect MLBB shade. I would say that this is a perfect work place shade. The matte finish makes it all the more suitable for work place.
- 105 Pigalle Scarlet– The shade is a beautiful neutral toned red color which is neither too dull nor too bright. It is a beautiful red that almost every complexion will easily pull off.
- 107 Madeleine Pink– This is a lovely coral pink shade which will look natural on pink non-pigmented lips.
- 111 Marais Magenta– A pigmented cool toned deep pink shade with slight berry undertones! I totally adore this shade. It is going to look fabulous with blue-pink attires.
- 112 Guillmet Fuchsia– A stunning deep fuchsia shade which is not very bright or vivid and has cool undertones! Not to miss the slight mauve undertones, that makes it a very unique shade.
So these were the gorgeous shades that I have picked, and will soon be here with the reviews. Stay tuned for the reviews.
Which of these shades you liked the most?
You might also like to read:-