Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra Nourishing Hand Therapy
I’m here with another hand cream review today; you have seen KIEHL’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve review long back and here is one from Crabtree and Evelyn. They launched here some 2 yrs back but this is very special to me as my hubby picked this up from his US trip, I still can’t believe he picked the right stuff even when he was in so much hurry. They come in 3 sizes – 25 gm, 100 gm and 250 gm.
About Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra Nourishing Hand Therapy
Size: 100 gm
Price: INR 1350, Available at Crabtree and Evelyn counters across India and shoppers Stop
What company says about the product:
Lock in lashings of moisture with our Lavender Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy. Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and lavender oil, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it’s noticeably smoother after each luxurious application.
- Contains hydrating ceramides and antioxidant-rich vitamin E
- Myrrh extract helps condition nails and cuticles
- Formulated without mineral oil, parabens or propylene glycol
Texture: The texture of this cream is rich and very nourishing, it does its job really well and gets absorbed quickly and you don’t get that sticky feeling. The cream is off white in shade as you can see in pictures here .
How to use: I prefer to use this at night , as in day time we wash our hands number of times , so best time to give our hand a good nourishment is bedtime when you are giving rest to your body and this cream gives hydration to your hands and cuticles .
The after effects of the hand cream- When I wake up the next morning my hands feel super soft and the skin is like bouncy and baby like, it takes away all the dryness in few hrs.
What I like about Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra Nourishing Hand Therapy?
- The first and foremost is the fragrance which am absolutely addicted to.
- The rich texture which gets absorbed quickly and doesn’t feel sticky.
- The soft and supple hands I get after using this is another plus point.
What I don’t like about Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra Nourishing Hand Therapy?
- I guess they are not easily available across India and that would be the only con.
Recommendations: I highly recommend you to try this hand cream / therapy if you love lavenders, it feels genuinely like lavenders and gives that calming feeling along with the hydration it is supposed to give.
Have you tried Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Ultra Nourishing Hand Therapy?
You might also like to read:-
- 10 Best Hairstyles of Preity Zinta
- 10 L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Vivid Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Essence Lip Liner 06 Satin Mauve Review & Swatches
- 5 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Open Pores
- IWB Weight Loss Program-Lose Weight With Us