Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
This is foundation review warning, it has satiny finish and can make skin look smooth. Watch out, I may so biased that you would want to get this as soon as possible. I always have the toughest time finding a perfect foundation. But it seems maybe my search is over. Read about this mini beauty haul I undertook!
About Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
Price: £ 7.99 for 30 ml.You can buy from flipkart here
Why You’ll Love It
- Air-whipped liquid provides perfecting coverage for 100% poreless skin
- Ideal for normal skin
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, Dermatologist-tested, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic – won’t clog pores, safe for sensitive skin
How to Use:
- For Best Results
- Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.
My experience with Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation:
I was using the Maybelline mouse, but I thought it made my face look grainy sometimes. I read about the satin finish foundation and tried a little bit of it during one of my regular visits to Boots. I came home, read couple of reviews and decided to give it a go.
The satin foundation has a creamy air whipped formula, it is best applied with finger tips, but I am sure it maybe ok to be used with the beauty blender or a foundation sponge. The foundation spreads like dream, it makes the skin absolutely flawless and gives a dewy look, and I need to apply pressed powder, which then makes it matte. The foundation hides any visible pores.
A good quality of this foundation is that it is non-comedogenic, which does not clog your pores. It is definitely good in long run.
The foundation is in shade nude, the shade lighter than this was ivory which was totally making my skin go grey. Thus nude shade suited my wheatish complexion more.
Overall, this is a perfect foundation and gives a very nice finish, it does show that you are wearing make-up, but with some pressed powder on, the face is more on the matte side.
I think I am going to stick to this foundation for quite a long time and in fact I am thinking of taking one for my mum too
What I like about Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation?
- Gives a perfect satiny finish
- Air whipped formula,
- Does not clog pores,
- Hides any visible pores,
- Suitable shade for wheatish skin,
- Can be applied finger tips.Medium coverage,
What I dislike about Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation?
- I have nothing which I dislike about this foundation.
Have you tried Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation?
You might also like to read:-
- DIY – Make Your Own Brush Guard
- 5 Shower Gels that You can Try
- 3 Simple Ways – How To Wash Your Body Properly
- The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel Review
- 5 Layered Cut Hairstyles
- NYX Butter Lip Gloss Peaches & Cream Photos & Swatch
- 10 Lipsticks Suggestions Of Aishwarya Rai
- 5 Home Remedies For Brittle Nails